Chapter 1

// Sweet little brothers!! This took me some time to make, atleast i wrote something different than just sonadow.. Enjoy! //

Contains:
Angst
Trust issues(?)
Fear of being alone
Sonic being dramatic <3 /j

Summary:

Sonic hates being alone, that is a huge minus for him for the awaiting thing. Sonic and Tails are grown up, they have jobs.

_________________________________________

Normal p.o.v.

Sonic and Tails were walking silently forward on their path on the pavement, it wasnt an uncomfortable silence, more like a calming one, but its a sad one indeed for the Blue blur as the thoughts he is having makes it ten times worse for the hedgehog. Sonic looked down at his feet while walking together with Tails, though he didn't show that he was indeed sad. Tails was looking forward and he suddenly perked up, causing the older beside him look in front of him from the sudden different movement he saw in the corner of his eyes. "Were almost there!" Tails exclaimed as he smiled and glanced at Sonic, who looked back, returning a small smile to not worry the younger one. "Right. Good to hear, buddy." Sonic answered back as he looked in front again, and returned to his poker face, drifting off to his thoughts as Tails did his own business, who was kind of excited for the arrival at the place. Sonic's thoughts were making him more saddened than he already was from this, not only was he being seperated from Tails, but his brother, who was now 18 had to go his own ways and be an adult, he missed the young Tails dearly. Tails graduated faster, he is a smart fox, the teachers were very proud of the smart student. For Sonic, the thought of his brother leaving him almost everyday for school made him really upset, but he lived with it. He's just very caring for his dear younger brother, just doesnt show it.

Sonic was an adult himself, he's no longer a hero, since Doctor Robotnik had passed away, and theres peace for now. The Blue blur himself has a job aswell, working as a delivery guy, his speed easies the job of his and has double the check, so he doesnt need to worry about money, bills or anything. The twin-tailed fox soon come to a stop, making the blue hedgehog stop aswell, beside him. Tails looked at Sonic and smiled brightly, clearly excited. "I'll miss you Sonic. I hope u'll be fine without me.", Sonic smiled, and looked back at Tails as soon as the fox started talking, he sighed. "I'll miss you too. Don't worry, i will be fine. I hope you will be aswell." As soon as Sonic finished, he turned around to fully face Tails and spread his arms out, gesturing for a hug. Tails smiled wider and gently hugged his dear brother while the other hugged back. Amy watched the wholesome brothers hug not from too afar, and smiled at the scene. After the brothers were done hugging, she waved at Tails and yelled out to call the fox over for her to drop Tails off on the place, and the fox has been waiting for this chance all his life, his favourite job is awaiting him.

Tails noticed the yelling and waving of a figure, that is his friend, Amy, and glanced back once again at Sonic before heading out towards the pink hedgehog. Sonic watched his brother walking away with Amy until they were out of sight, he sighed once again, and more likely will sigh alot today. Sonic stopped his fake happy expression as soon as he looked in the distance, frowning even more so slightly. "I hope you'll be alright, that place sure is far.. I don't think i can visit you even if u told me not to, buddy." Sonic muttered in a whisper, ―so no one could hear him talk to himself―, slowly walking away towards his house back from the train station. The blue blur already said his good goodbyes to Tails yesterday, and morning, yet he still felt so guilty for some reason. Sonic soon arrived at a quiet park where there is no one hanging out there, close to his house, he didn't really wanna go home yet. The saddened hedgehog walked up to a nearby bench in the park and carefully sat on it, thinking like everything is like a delicate object just because of his now depressed mood. Just as soon as he sat, he realized its close to night when he looked up. He must of took his time walking.