Chapter: eleven: battle of sokiva part three

Clint pov

We were in an ally, me and Wanda. Pietro was off somewhere in the city fighting robots.

We were doing pretty good.

We could take a breather for a moment because there were no robots here. We had just fought off the last few.

I leaned against an old recked car and Wanda stood a few feet away from me. Wanda stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you hate me?"

"Hate you? No, no I don't hate you. I could never hate a kid, no mater what it is they did."

I looked her in the eye.

"But you don't like me?"

"I like you fine, I just don't know if I trust you, not yet anyway."

"Yet?"

"If you and your brother decide to live in the compound with us, than I'll be able to get to know you more, and potentially trust you."

She opened her mouth to say something, but got interrupted by a robot jumping off a car and crashing on top of her. But before it could get on top of her, she used telekinesis to move it away.

A while band of robots came running at us. I shoot my arrows at them and she used telekinesis to kill them.

But before long we were out of breath and couldn't take it anymore. There were too many of them.

I noticed Wanda was really struggling. But so was I.

I grabbed Wanda by the waste and put her arm around my neck. I jumped and shoved the two of us throw a empty buildings window. Glass shattered everywhere and we went to the wall. Wanda was panicking. She would have a heart attack soon if I don't calm her down.

"It's my fault...all my fault."

I knew the second she said that what she was talking about. She thinks the robots attacking us is her fault. It's not.

Wanda pov

My heart beat must have been racing at a million miles per second. I was having a panic attack. I would probably have a heart attack soon, but I was too out of it to calm down.

Besides, I can't believe Clint did that for me. How he shoved me out of the way so that I wouldn't get hurt. He protected me.

"Hey, hey it's okay." Clint soothed.

"No. No it's not. It's my fault."

"It's your fault, it's my fault, it's everyone's fault, who cares? are you up for this? are you? lol I just go to know because the city is flying. The city is flying! We're fighting an army of robots and I've got a bow and arrow! None of this makes science but I'm going back out her because it's my job, and I can't do my job and babysit. You stay in here and you're good I'll send your brother to come find you. But the second you step out those doors, you are an Avenger."

He got up to the door and pulled three arrows out of his shews. He nodded at me and than stepped out the door.

He's gone. The man with arrows left me to fight off robots and a city that's flying. What is happening today!?

Clint's pov

Everything I said is true. Even the part about her being an Averager. I trust her now. Maybe not yet with my life, but I trust her.

Robots were outnumbering me bad, I couldn't keep up. I ran behind a car and hid.

I don't know how much longer I can do this.

Then she was there. The doors flew to the abandoned house and there she was. Scarlet flowing from her hands. She blasted some robots, and so I got up and did the same. With her and me working side by side we soon had the area cleared of robots.

"All clear here." I said into my ear piece.

"We are not clear here, we see vary not clear!" Caps voice came.

"On our way." Wanda said into her ear piece.

Then there was a blue flash and Pietro was there. He picked up Wanda into him arms, grimed at me, and ran off, but not before saying;
"Keep up old man!"

I held up my arrow to him, than dropped it.

"Nobody would know, nobody. The last time I saw him Ultron was sitting on him. Yeah he'll be missed, that quick little bastered. I miss him already!"

Than o ran off after them.