Chapter 13: it wasn't my intention

The day went by and we did nothing interesting, we talked a bit, laughed, joked about that George could've murdered us last night. You know, stuff that are scary in the moment but fun afterwards.

We sat in George's room and watched some YouTube when I could smell something from downstairs.
I reacted to it, both the smell but also that I heard the door open and shut a minute earlier but I thought that it may have been something else, but now I could smell and I was sure that someone was here with us.
It was a smell that I knew. I looked at the closed door behind us and Dream looked at me reacting to my reaction.

"Is something wrong?"

He asked me when he saw that my eyes was fully concentrated at the door handle. I slowly and quietly said

"There is someone with us downstairs"

Now the two other boys also reacted and when we were all quiet they could hear the steps too. It was quiet but they could still hear it. Suddenly the steps got louder and louder and I could see the door handle tilt slightly down and the door slowly opened.

In front of us was a man, he was tall and blonde with big black wings on his back. When he saw us too he started to shout at us.

"(Y/n)!"

They all looked at me

"You know my name?"

I asked the old man in front of me.
He ignored me and started to go for Dream instead. Another guy also came in, and a third, and a fourth. God how many were them.

"Oh of course it's you, you lying manipulative psycho!"

It was the blonde teen with smaller wings on his back.

"Did you kidnap my son?!"

The old man shouted at Dream before I could even finish my thoughts.
Everything got black for a second and now I was shouting too.
A tall pink haired hybrid lifted me up on his shoulder and I didn't know what to do. I let it all out as I got my claws out and scratched him over his back.
The male screamed in pain as I got thrown off of the man's grip. My hands were bloody, he was facing me but I could see the blood that dropped from his back.
I could see him go pale as he lost more and more blood. All the fighting stoped as they looked at the bleeding guy like they saw something impossible.

The man sat down on the floor screaming in pain. I could see how the sweat slowly ran down his face.
He looked at me,
angry...

I held my breath as the guy then started to chase me. I managed to get out of the room and out of the house before the guy got closer.

Everyone followed. The guy then turned into a piglin. I tried to plan as much as I could in my head and prepared mentally for what may come.
The piglin ran fast, he ran against me, he drew his sword as he ran and I didn't know what to do.
I blocked my face with my arms in a x shape and shut my eyes hard waiting for the hit.

I could feel it, but it didn't hurt I opened my eyes again as I saw that the scales on my arms had stopped the hit completely. I didn't have a scratch on my arms.
The guy that before ran towards me was now laying on the ground from being knocked back from his attack. The guy tried to get up but because of the blood loss and that hit he had lost too much power in His body.
Everyone came a little closer as the guy who now was back in his human form slowly shut his eyes and took the last breath out of his life.

Then he vanished away as sand in the air and would in a matter of seconds wake up in his bed.

"TECHNO!!!!!"

The old man screamed as he got down on his knees. When we all looked at the spot where the guy just had laid, the three remaining guys quietly started to move away.
Dream looked up when he saw that they started to move but I looked him in the eye and tried to tell him to let the them go without saying anything. Dream understood what I meant and let them go.

We slowly started to move away from that place when I broke down when we were back inside.

"I... I killed him. It wasn't what I meant to do..."

the three guys hugged me and told me that it was just self defence. It was not my fault so I shouldn't feel guilt for what happened.

Later that night I couldn't sleep. I was not thinking about what I had done. The opposite actually. I was thinking of what I could do. I know that when I use my full strength I do turn fully into a dragon. I hadn't done that today.

I didn't start to change at all. I was just as powerful then as I am now.

Imagine how much I could hurt someone if that was my intention or if I lost control. I was scared of what I could do to Dream, Sapnap or George if I lost control...

I went up from the bed in the bedroom that thy had given me and walked around the house. I just wanted to see it one last time...