Secret Admirer pt.6

Y/n's pov:

I exited Jenna's house, and got in my car and drove away.

I drove to my own house which was a couple blocks away. I got out of my car and tossed my bag on the floor and flopped on the couch.

I sat there angry about what Jenna said so I decided to do something to get her off my mind.

I called my Best friend and asked her could we hang out today she said yes which I was happy about.

Time skip to park

When me and my B/F got to the park we sat down on a bench, and talked to her about what happened. "Wow so she really called you a cheater I wonder why she thought that". My best friend said.

"Yeah but.... it hurts to know she doesn't trust me". I say sighing

"I get it I feel your pain".  after that my phone went off with missed calls from Jenna.

I decided to ignore them because she hurt my heart just by those words she said to me.

Jenna's pov:

I kept calling her phone over and over with no response from her. I start to cry again and breakdown fully before I check her location to see she's at the park again.

I drove to the park to see that she's with that same girl. I walk quietly over there and see that their talking so I just listened to what they were saying.

Y/n's pov:

Me and my Best friend get done talking and she ask me do I want to get anything to eat but I say no.

I told her that I want to stay here and just think. And with that she got up and left.

I sigh thinking of what I should do until my thoughts were ruined by the girl who said those words to me "Hey...y/n" Jenna said.

"Jenna I don't want to talk to you right now im not in the mood" I say now anger coursing through my body

"I-Im sorry about what I said really I am". "Jenna it doesn't matter you said what you had to say so please stop trying to talk to me". I say and I got up and started walking to my car

Jenna grabbed my arm and wouldn't let go. "Please...y/n just...listen okay". Her voice cracks a bit.

"Im very sorry okay please I am I didn't mean those words..... Im sorry for saying your a cheater.... I missed you too much and I know I hurt you but I'm really sorry".

I process her words before taking her hand off my wrist and walk away with tears in my eyes.

I can hear Jenna's sobs while I get to my car. I open my car door and close it then I start my car and drive to my house.

I go into my house and close the door.I grab a water from my fridge and sit down on my table before I hear a knock at my door.

I open the door for it to reveal Jenna. She jumps into my arms and wraps her legs around my waist and arms securely wrapped around my neck and she cries.

I give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
I tell her that I forgive her and that the person I was hanging out with was my best friend.

Okay that's another chapter done I might post another one tonight if im not tired but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter 👍

603 words