༄ .II┆Exchange of Heart

"Okay, we'll get down and search the area. Keep an eye out, kiddo."
"Got it," (y/n) says as she loads the sniper with a fresh magazine and watches the team exit the ship, searching the area to find the high-value prisoners.
"Sally, isn't it?" Someone asked within the room, looking down below to the ground from their high height.
"Jake Sully. I feel like I've heard that name before, a very long time ago."
"Yeah, we used to be one of us." He turns to the girl and smirks. "We just gotta get his kids and he'll come to us. Attract the prey to catch it, remember that." They laugh quietly before she gets into position, ready to scan the area for these kids, and one white human as well.

She checked the area meticulously, and at the same time admire the scenery and colors this planet has to offer. It was dark, and dark blue dominated the colors of this magical forest.
Enhancing the scope's zoom, moss on a tree seemed to glow at a step of a foot, softly glowing at the jogging of figures on a tree. "I got something..." (y/n) whispered, catching the attention of a supervisor. "Radio in on them. I just found the prisoners."

━━━━𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 ━━━━

Lo'ak, looking after his little sister Tuk, chased after her, trying to be as quiet as he can. "Tuk!" He quietly exclaimed.

Then suddenly Quaritch ambushed the little girl with his squad, now surrounding the siblings and Spider. "Kiri!" Tuk said as she was about to be in tears as her heart beats quickly in fear. A woman takes a hold of Tuk as her siblings were being captured as well. Lo'ak looks to the spider and tells him in Na'vi language to put it down as he did with his bow, frustratingly he obeyed as he was taken into the hold of an armed Avatar.
The siblings were now in the hands of the Avatars, and as Quaritch looks at them, he says "What have we here." He looks looking at the captives.

One man took a hold of Kiri's hand, showing his cornel that she is a half-breed, telling from her five fingers. He turns to Lo'ak, telling him to show his fingers, but instead, he presented his middle fingers. Smirking, the colonel should tell that these were Jake's kids.

Taking a fist of Lo'ak's hair, he asks. "Where is he?" Stubborn, Lo'ak answers him in Na'vi. Quaritch didn't buy it. He knew he could speak English.
"Peseng is your top?" he retaliated, violently bundling Lo'ak who growls at the pain. "You want to play it this way?" He pulls his knife from its holster, causing Kiri to burst into worry whilst she was held.

Quaritch approaches Kiri holding the knife, her siblings beginning to tell him to stop––but spiders plead only mattered to him. He turns around, beginning a one-on-one with his son. His name, where he thought he would be, and recognizing that this boy is his son... The radio on the colonel's neck was turned on as he told his general that he has the valued prisoners in hand, now sending the rest of the team to their location.

The kids were thrown onto the ground, and now everyone waiting for their ride. As that happened, (y/n) tracked their location via the radio signals, now pinpointing them where they are; where the first battle between Neytiri, Jake, and then0human Quaritch was. Remains, robotic weapons, and bases were there, decomposing as time went on. And at this point, it began raining.

The humongous plants and trees made it harder for her to find their location, but then spotting a familiar tall, elan, blue figure she know she has just found them. Upon stepping into the scene, everyone heard her and quickly got into a firing position.

"(y/n)!" She says for them to recognize her, putting one hand up as one carried the heavy sniper. "I wanted to catch up..." She mumbled, now everyone putting their positions down and calming. "perfecting timing, watch over this one." A female avatar said as she gave Tuk to her. She whined as she was handed to (y/n), who told her to sit on a rock as they wait.