Lost

Kili was immediately seperated from his brother, which was most definitely not the plan.

He tried to calm himself, knowing that this is no time to panic. He returns to his surroundings and start kiling orc after orc.

After what was about 3 hours or so Kili began to feel weak. 'He can't go on much longer, he's to tired. But he must find Fili, he has to be around here somewhere.' He thought to himself reassuringly, though he couldn't help the worry pooling in his gut for his brother.

He spotted thorin up on a high hill fighting Asog the defiler and called out to him. "Thorin! Where is Fili?!" He couldn't have heard him over the sounds of swords clashing and screams from dwarves orders a like, in a way though, it'sfor the best. He can't be so foolish as to distract him in the middle of battle. He's on his own then, it appears.

What if  he's to late? What if Fili is already gone? These thoughts flooded Kili's mind like and ocean wanting to drown him. No he can't think of that, he has to be positive. Fili is strong. I know that. He tries to comfort himself as he's fighting an army of orcs... What a bloody idiot.

Kili searched for at least a mere 40 minutes until he finally saw his brother. He's okay, thank God. He start easing up a bit as he yells to Fili and as soon as Kili moves to go towards him, he feels a sharp pain in his back, causing his scream to his brother to change to one of pain.

He falls to his knees, feeling the orc pull out the sword, a pained grunt coming from Kili's mouth once again.

This wasn't supposed to happen... How did he let himself get so distracted with his childish worry?

He loses his strength and falls to the ground huffing out breaths. Above him he could faintly hear yelling and swords clashing angrily.

Fili...