🤍 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖚𝖙𝖑𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖗𝖎𝖈𝖔 (M/F)

Start from the beginning

This family, according to Raphael, was very kind and heart-warming even gotten one vampire from an auction because they thought both would've been lonely. Raphael, being the oldest, taught this vampire tricks and skills on both vampiric and butler skills. This one wasn't good at neither. Atleast he was able to help him develop his ability.

When the daughter had gain the throne, everything was delightful and happy.. but we both know happiness is always the end of the road for some folks.

The palace was taken over by intruders and the family was gone forever. Raphael was able to get the vampire to safety but royal guards had found them and they gotten separated, leaving the two boys in different auctions.

The Tellrico family is a powerful vampire family of five kids, more powerful than the musician vampire family known as the Lucilles. They are known for helping allies in times of war, regardless if they were human or not. Rich and powerful is what humans describe them.

The wife of the Tellrico saw potential and pain from the vampire and took him in right after the auction. According to the humans, he is mostly seen with the kids at the park in modern time or with either the wife or husband.

Power(s): Aura readings - Think of it as wall hacks but with auras. Raphael is able to sense familiar auras within the mansion, one of the many reasons why he's head butler as he knows what's going on without being in the same room. Any unfamiliar auras is detected immediately.

Strength(s): Pretty much anything. Ask him anything and he'll answer in a heart beat. Kids use his intelligence when helping with their homework.

Weakness(s): Overthinker

Fear(s): Rats

Smut rp?
Virgin: No
Turn on: Pinned against (both receiving and giving), dirty talk, whispering and grinding
Turn off: Blood and gore
Kinks: Open to anything
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): According to Daglaloth, he can't see without his glasses.

_______________________________________

Name: "Yo! Name's Kiera Hermina!"

Age: 27

Gender: Female

Species: Human (Supernatural)

Appearance: