Chapter 1

This is set with various TV characters from Chicago fire and Med and WWE. This is completely made up this story. I've used an app to put Victoria Justice's face onto a model.

Victoria Dawson sat in her college lecture hall bored out of her mind she was in her double math class. The lecture hall where Victoria was sitting was capable of holding one hundred and twenty people. Victoria estimated that there must have been about forty-five or at a push fifty today. Eighteen-year-old Victoria had decided she'd sit right at the back in row eight with her best friend Leah Manning who was only six months older than herself sat in front of her in row seven that way they could discreetly pass notes to each other but since Leah need to get the best possible grade in this class she'd told Victoria to leave her alone. So since Victoria was bored she pulled out her phone and sighed to herself as she logged onto her blog and started viewing who she was following. All of the blogs that Victoria was following had the same thing in common and that was centred around adult babies and diaper lovers or as it was more commonly referred to as ABDL, adult babies were simply adults who liked to regress and act as babies. This was simply because it relieved the stresses of everyday life or because they might have had a bad childhood and simply wanted to have a childhood they missed out on. As for diaper lovers they were simply adults who liked to wear diapers and some even used them for their intended purposes. Although Victoria had never worn a diaper since she'd been potty trained she'd been wanting to wear them since she was thirteen years old, but she'd never had the confidence to tell anybody about her dreams as she would often think they'd label her as a disgusting freak.

"OK class I'll see you guys tomorrow morning, and remember I want your assignments in for the next lesson, costume day is fast approaching, so I expect to see all of you dressed up no exceptions" Mrs O'Brien their teacher called.

Victoria brushed a strand of her dark brown hair out of her face as she quickly locked her phone and packed her books up.

"So you gonna come see my cousin she lives on campus? We can decide what we want to dress as." Leah who was a blonde asked as she walked with Victoria to the end of the rows of seats and then down the tiered steps. "I can give us a lift home later," Leah said.

"I'm good thanks moms picking me up" Victoria sighed again.

Hearing this sigh Leah immediately picked up on it. "You OK? Only you seem quieter than normal if it's the calculus assignment you're worried about then I can help you with it" Leah suggested as she wrapped an arm around Victoria and squeezed her, as she was none of the wiser about Victoria wanting to wear diapers.

"Night girls" Mrs O'Brien smiled as she cleaned the board.

"Night Mrs," both girls said in unison as they left the class and walked down the hall.

Victoria bit her lip as wanting to wear diapers was getting to her, and she wanted to talk to someone about it. "I'm fine seriously I'm just tired really but thanks for the offer," Victoria replied as she put a fake smile on just as she saw her mom's red SUV. Victoria hugged Leah and said her goodbyes before they both went their separate ways. "Hey Mom" Victoria smiled as she threw her bags on the back seat before climbing up front.

"Hey, sweetie good day?" Gabby Dawson asked. Gabby had adopted Victoria when she was only eight weeks old and despite Gabby having a slightly darker skin colour because of her family's Puerto Rican heritage nobody would have even known that Gabby had adopted Victoria.

"It was OK" Victoria replied. "You're still in your uniform?" Victoria quietly spoke.

Gabby who worked as a paramedic for the Chicago Fire Department smiled as she patted her daughter's leg. "Well done captain obvious" Gabby laughed. "I couldn't be bothered changing, now is there anywhere you need to go before we go home?" Gabby asked.