| worried |

Your POV: 10:39 PM @DD&;Your House

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It had been a couple weeks since Notti's accident. I felt bad for DD. He was very suicidal and was very emotionally drained.

He still put his all in his relationship. He still showed me his affection everyday. But I made sure I was there for him, and gave him motivation for his music career.

I loved him so much and didn't want to let him go at his lowest point.

I was scared because what happened to Notti is not what I wish for dd so we had to be careful. I don't wanna lose him because some stupid opp was feelin a lil confident and shi.

DD said he would come back from the stu a little earlier today so I made him his favourite dinner in the meantime. I cleaned the house and made sure everything was put in place.

I wanted to watch a movie wit dd today since we haven't had time together in a while.

When dd came home it was about 10:40 PM. He opened the door with the spare key and saw me. He smiled and came to me, hugging me and placing his hands around my waist.

"Hi ma." he said calmly. "Hi bae." I said back as I pecked his cheek and walked away. "You missed ma." He said coming towards me. I sighed and jokingly rolled my eyes. I pulled him in and kissed him passionately. "That's better. Luh you" He said dragging the 'you'. "Luh you to bae."

A hour later, me and dd were sitting on the couch, cuddling, watching my favourite movie. The Princess and the frog. The best movie ever!

Then the thoughts came rushing to me again. What if he got stabbed? What if I could've stopped it?

It was so overwhelming that I started to cry. dd eventually noticed and said "wassup ma? you straight?" his voice made me cry even more.

I buried my face into his chest and sobbed. "dd, i'm just scared I might loose you too soon." I said still buried in his chest. "It's ok ma. I love you i'm not going anywhere." He said pulling my chin up.

"No, not like that. Like what if you end up like.... Notti." The expression on his face changed. He started tearing up. "Sorry baby, I didn't mean to bring it up." I wiped his tears and pulled him onto me.

"No, you good ma. It's just that it's all my fault." he confessed. I started playing with his curls. "How is it your fault? It's not your fault." I reassured him.

"It is! If I just stayed with him. He would be here today. yk what I mean. Like it was all so fast." He said tearing up again.

"Baby, it's ok. It's not your fault. Don't think like that ok. It's not anyone's fault except for the opp that did it." He looked up at me, with tears strolling down his face.

"Ma I just want my brother back. He was my everything you know. Like we were always there for eachother and made each others day. Him just being there was all that I needed to be happy for the whole day." He cried.

I started tearing up as well. "Baby, it's ok. Nothing can be done now except to move forward. Notti is so proud of you right now and where you are now. You've made it in life and your career is enhancing and growing." I lifted his chin up and said "Notti will always be with you. I loved him too. It's so depressing but I can't imagine what you're going through."

DD sniffled and laid back onto my chest, wrapping his hands around my waist. We laid there for a while just taking and processing what we just talked about.

"But dd, I want you to know that I'll always be here for you. Word2 ma motha, I will do everything in my power to make sure you're safe and happy. I love you dd." I looked down at him. He lifted his head up and brought it to my neck.

He whispered " I know ma, and I love you too for that. I just don't want you to go either. I want to protect you as my girl, my best friend, my wife, my kid's mother and my everything. You having supported me through everything, even before I started making music. You were always there for me. If it wasn't for you, I don't think I would be where I am today. I owe it all to you ma." He started to place soft kisses on my neck. Rubbing underneath my back, reaching my ass.

"Thank you dd." I rested my chin on his head , rubbing his back as well, falling asleep to his touch. "Goodnight ma." "Goodnight dd."