Chapter 20 - Class C

Start from the beginning

"If that would happen to me, I would rather die and let the soil make use of my dead body so that it can maximize its use than live in shame for the rest of my life. At least a corpse has its own uses compared to a living baggage".

"YOU!".

In a fit of anger, he throws his fist at my face. But as soon as his punch was about to touch my face, I slightly pushed his arm on the side with enough force to change its trajectory midway. Since he can't control his fist, he can't help but smash his face in front of the board.

-Smash!

"Gah!!". He screamed in pain as his face became more bruised than before.

"I just wanted to propose that you should take back your claim against me. Otherwise, we will all be in deep trouble". I threate- I mean, persuaded him with my proposal.

As he stood up and prepared to launch another attack, the man with darker skin tone and sun glasses grabbed his shoulder.

"What is it, Albert?! I need to beat that son of a bitch!".

Albert. That's the only thing I knew about his name. Based on his appearance he looks like an African-American or either of the two. That would also explain his built, which is more bigger than the average Japanese populace. However, he is still a student, I can't fathom how big he will be when he reached adulthood. If he is currently a Godzilla, then he will become a bigger Behemoth in the future.

In the novel, I have a first impression on him that he was like a person with strong body but feeble mind, just like Ishizaki, who follows orders like a foot soldier.

But on upcoming volumes, my guess was wrong about him as this person is totally the opposite of what I expected him to become. Even though he seems a gangster at first, he was kind, kind enough that he would do anything in order to make his classmates grow and mature, despite his actions that are against the morals of society.

Because of him, "that" person was able to grow and becomes a more stronger opponent against his foes that even for Ayanokouji, he is proven as a problematic enemy.

And that's why I respect him not as a character in a novel, but as a real human being who was alive and breathing in front of me.

If we were classmates, then I would've made him my first friend at the start of the school.

Now back at the present, the person named Albert shook his head at Ishizaki. Ishizaki bit his mouth, looking frustrated, and looked at me.

"We don't care about what you're saying. We won't get back at our claim no matter what". He said with a resolute tone.

"What a persistent bastard. I'm also a persistent creature myself. If you don't do something that is favorable for both of us, then I might be forced to use other methods".

"Even if you're strong, I don't care even if you try to threaten me. Our decision is final". He said without a second thought. His fear was unfounded, which is strange at first because if they got expelled, then it would be his last day in this place.

Unless if "that" person was backing him up, then that makes sense.

"Fine. Don't say I didn't warn you". I said, jumping out from the table and strode towards the exit.

I then walked out from the classroom. But before I got out, I turned my head behind and looked at them.

"Oh right, tell the person backing you guys up that if we met face-to-face, he will regret involving me". I warned them.

"What are you talking about? We don't have anything like a backer". He said, feigning ignorance at my words.

"You guys knew what I was talking about". I said, looking at a certain person on one of the students in Class C.

I then turned around and walked outside of the classroom to walk towards my new destination...

Class B.

===
??? POV

"Kukuku".

That bastard, he already knew that it was me. I don't know how he managed to get that information, and now he becomes a threat to our class.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!".

However, instead of feeling fear, I felt so excited. Finally, this school becomes more interesting!

"Ryueen-san, what now? Even though I denied it, he still somehow knew about your identity". Ishizaki said worriedly. Albert also joined with him, looking at my direction.

"You don't need to be worried about it. We will deal with him in the future. For now, we must focus first on expelling that red-haired student in Class D, then, we can deal with that bastard. And when that time comes, I will make him submit...". I said as I opened my palms.

And after that, I grasped it as hard as I can while a grin was plastered on my face.

"THROUGH VIOLENCE!".

TO BE CONTINUED.