Chi Le snorted.

He is now equally jealous of every Alpha! Looking at this group of stinky Alphas is especially not pleasing to the eye.

Chen Yunzhou clicked his tongue twice, and looked at Sheng Zhuo, "Are you so used to him?"

Sheng Zhuo raised his head and glanced at Chi Le with a smile.

Chi Le raised his legs triumphantly, "It's only natural for Alpha to be used to Omega. If you have the ability, hurry up and become an Omega. Then I will get used to you too."

Chen Yunzhou hurriedly begged for mercy.

Fang Younian choked his voice and yelled strangely: "Hey! Steel Beta has become an Omega little vixen."

Jian Cheng smiled and hit him next to him, the group of people were overjoyed and laughed non-stop, Chi Le also laughed happily with everyone, and finally he could calmly face the fact that he became an Omega.

Fang Younian saw Chi Le's half-dead look a week ago, and seeing him so refreshed now, he couldn't help being curious, "How did you figure it out?"

Chi Le stretched his wrist, and smiled leisurely, "Sheng Zhuo promised to accompany me to exercise. Wouldn't it be cooler for me, as an Omega, to beat you Alphas all over the place?"

"..."

Fang Younian felt a toothache inexplicably, and moved a little away from him.

The others are also worried about their own safety, Chi Le won't practice with these Alphas in the future, will he?

The school was noisy and noisy. After everyone was surprised by the changes in Chi Le and Sheng Zhuo, they quickly adapted to their new identities. Everyone is already in the third year of high school, and there is not much time for gossip. The rest of the time is devoted to During the study, even Chi Le and Sheng Zhuo were no exception.

The Sheng family was very quiet at night, and the lights were still on upstairs until late at night.

After finishing a paper, Chi Le rubbed the center of his eyebrows, looked at Sheng Zhuo who was beside him, "Release some pheromone to wake me up."

Oolong tea has the effect of clearing the mind and refreshing the mind, so it's good for refreshing. Chi Le thinks that Sheng Zhuo's pheromones are useless, and now is the time to use his pheromones!

Sheng Zhuo turned the pen in his hand and gave him a meaningful look, "Are you sure you can still learn after I release the pheromone?"

Chi Le understood his hint and quickly shut his mouth.

Time passed quickly, and soon it was the 100-day countdown to the college entrance examination, and their engagement banquet was scheduled after the college entrance examination.

They are busy studying, their parents are busy preparing for their wedding, they are all very busy.

Two months before the college entrance examination, Sheng Zhuo supervised Chi Le's study all day long. He not only asked him to recite the knowledge points repeatedly, but also made spot checks from time to time, which made Chi Le unable to relax for a moment. Over the past year, Sheng Zhuo took him to study, and Chi Le He has made rapid progress, and his ranking has continued to rise. Although he can't catch up with Sheng Zhuo, a super academic, he has also made a qualitative leap. Chi Le is still quite confident in his college entrance examination results.

In the past three months, I have been nervous about studying. Except for the one time when Sheng Zhuo lost control when he made a temporary mark on Chi Le, he actually held back and never touched Chi Le. They stayed together every day, and Sheng Zhuo behaved well and never kissed. Have fun.