Chi Le's fingers trembled, but he still had his last hope and asked, "Whose test sheet is this? Did you take it by mistake?"

Sheng Zhuo couldn't bear to point to the name above.

Chi Le stared at the word 'Chi Le' on the test sheet and looked again and again, trying to make his voice sound calmer, "Is it possible that I made a mistake? The test result was wrong, or the doctor put me in a relationship with someone else. patients confused?"

Chi Le thought about all the possibilities, and got a negative answer to all of them, and finally had to admit that the test results above were true.

Chi Le almost didn't bring it up in one breath, "No, yes, yes!"

Will he be an Omega? How could he differentiate into an Omega!

"Lele, don't get excited." Sheng Zhuo held his hand and comforted him in a low voice: "The doctor said that your condition is not stable and you need to be hospitalized for observation."

Chi Le's eyes lit up, as if grasping the last straw, he immediately grabbed his hand, "So it may be a misdiagnosis, or it may be that the pheromone in my body is not stable enough, right? Maybe I'm not at all. Divided into Omega, but differentiated into Alpha!"

Sheng Zhuo hesitated for a while, but decided to tell the truth, lest he be disappointed again. "Lele, you have completely differentiated into an Omega. The doctor has confirmed this point 100%, and it will not change. It's just that the concentration of pheromone in your body is not stable enough. You need to observe it, lest you suddenly come into estrus."

Chi Le pursed her lips tightly, her chest rose and fell violently, and it was difficult for her to accept this for a while.

Sheng Zhuo touched his head, "I know you want to differentiate into Alpha, but Omega is also good..."

Chi Le snorted wanting to cry without tears, Xianyu lay down on the bed paralyzed, as if his strength had been emptied all of a sudden, and he felt that life was meaningless!

Sheng Zhuo held his hand, let him calm down for a while, and then slowly said: "Do you still remember the dream you had before?"

Chi Le let out a listless 'hmm' in a nasal voice.

Sheng Zhuo said slowly: "Actually, if you are an Omega, then everything in the dream would make sense."

Chi Le retorted without even thinking about it, "Impossible! Obviously in the dream you smelled like Omega pheromones!"

"There is also a possibility that I stuck to you. You said that the smell is very weak, so it probably doesn't belong to me."

Chi Le was taken aback, "Why did the pheromone on my body stick to you?"

Sheng Zhuo glanced at him, "Maybe it's because we just finished some kind of intimate act..."

Chi Le raised his hand to cover his mouth, not allowing him to continue to say: "...you have long thought that I am an Omega?"

Sheng Zhuo lowered his head and rubbed his palm gently with his fingers, "I just guessed that there might be such a possibility, and I wasn't sure before..."

"..."

Chi Le grabbed Sheng Zhuo's hand and bit it down without hesitation.

Sheng Zhuo gasped, but didn't break free, enduring the pain to let him vent his emotions.

Chi Le bit it twice and then let go. After all, he was not willing to bite the person to bleed, but he was still full of anger, and he didn't know who he was angry with.