When Sheng Zhuo heard the word 'upstart', his expression changed slightly, and he looked up towards the door.

Cheng Run curled his lips slightly, and couldn't help muttering: "What's the use of a Beta being so good-looking, Sheng Zhuo, you have to stay away from him, this kind of nouveau riche..."

He raised his head while talking, but saw Sheng Zhuo staring straight at Chi Le, with a slight arc on his lips.

He was slightly taken aback, and opened his mouth. Sheng Zhuo had already put down the wine glass in his hand, and walked towards Chi Le who was standing at the door.

"Sheng Zhuo!" Cheng Run yelled hastily, but Sheng Zhuo walked there without looking back, as if something attracted him there.

Unwillingly, Cheng Run stomped his feet and chased after them, and the others followed them.

Chi Jindong met an acquaintance at the door, and Chi Le walked in alone, trying to find a place to sit, when he turned around and was blocked by someone.

He frowned, taking it for granted that someone was deliberately making trouble for him again. He had often been made things difficult for him on such occasions before, and he was no stranger to such things for a long time.

With a cold face, he raised his head vigilantly, and then saw such a big daughter-in-law appearing in front of him.

His cold expression didn't froze for a moment, and turned into astonishment in an instant.

"Why are you here?"

Sheng rubbed his lips and looked at him without speaking.

Chi Le's heart tightened, and he unconsciously lowered his voice, "Are you here to work?"

Sheng Zhuo: "..."

Chi Le noticed the suit on his body, and a trace of doubt flashed in his eyes. The clothes on Sheng Zhuo's body were expensive, and it was not the clothes of the waiter at first glance. Moreover, with a suit of this price, it is reasonable for Sheng Zhuo to work part-time all year round. It is impossible to earn so much.

Suspicions abounded in his heart, and many strange things came to mind in an instant.

Sheng Zhuo never said that his family was short of money.

The reason why he thought it was difficult for Sheng Zhuo's family was because Sheng Zhuo lived in such an old place and there was a broken basketball, but if he remembered correctly, the old town was behind the new villa area, and the basketball Fang Younian.

Chi Le suddenly felt a little at a loss, feeling that he might have made a lot of mistakes.

Cheng Run walked over behind Sheng Zhuo, looked Chi Le up and down, and snorted displeasedly: "Where did you come from, come to the Sheng family but don't know the owner of the family."

"Master Shengzhong, the Sheng family..." Chi Le's expression changed slightly, he looked up at Sheng Zhuo in disbelief, and said his name word by word, "Sheng, Zhuo."

Sheng Zhuo hurriedly explained, "Lele, this is indeed my home, but I didn't mean to hide it from you."

Cheng Run couldn't believe his eyes, he actually saw Sheng Zhuo's expression flustered, speaking softly to the little upstart, even the tone of the explanation was flattering to his ears.

The smug look on his face disappeared instantly and became ugly.

Chi Le suppressed the anger in his heart and turned his head away.

It turned out to be like this.

Fang Younian and Chen Yunzhou must know Sheng Zhuo's identity, maybe other people know it too, only he doesn't!