He used to hear that Chi Le didn't like homework, and the teacher didn't seem to accept Chi Le's homework. At that time, he didn't think much about it, but now that he thought about it, he felt strange. The teacher wouldn't accept Chi Le's homework for no reason. Homework, unless Chi Le has a reasonable reason not to hand in homework.

Sheng Zhuo tapped lightly on the table, and asked thoughtfully, "Do you have learning phobia?"

Chi Le's body froze visibly, he paused, then raised his head and smiled at him, and said in a vague voice, "Maybe."

Sheng Zhuo thought about it carefully, and felt wrong, because Chi Le didn't do this at all when he was studying at school, it seemed that he only did this when he was studying alone in private. If Chi Le's academic performance was affected by this reason, then everything can be explained It's clear, no wonder Chi Le's grades have been stagnant.

He still wanted to ask again, but Chi Le had already thrown the book back into the bag, turned around and went to the bed, exuding a sense of despondency.

Seeing that he didn't want to say more, Sheng Zhuo temporarily put away his doubts.

Chi Le lay motionless on the bed, as if his energy had been sucked dry by those homework, he didn't know what he was thinking, his whole body was listless, and when Sheng Zhuo went to turn off the light, he found that he was already fast asleep.

Chi Le was lying on his side, half prone on the pillow, his eyes were closed, his eyelashes covered a small shadow, his hair was softly hanging down his cheeks, his neckline was slanted, revealing a small piece of collarbone, his skin was clean and fair, like porcelain, with down feathers It was hung on the waist, and the thin ankles were exposed, which looked as white as jade under the smudged light.

Sheng Zhuo's eyes froze slightly, and he stared at the spot for two seconds.

With one arm under his body, Chi Le frowned slightly, not sleeping peacefully.

Sheng Zhuo stretched out his hand and carefully turned him over, gently stretched his arms on his stomach, then pulled up the quilt and tucked him in.

Fang Younian passed by the door, saw this scene, and stared at him dumbfounded.

He has known Sheng Zhuo for so many years, but he has never seen Sheng Zhuo so gentle. For some reason, he always feels that he has discovered something extraordinary.

Sheng Zhuo turned around, met his surprised gaze, walked over and closed the door expressionlessly.

Fang Younian: "..."

When Chi Le woke up, the sun was shining brightly in the room. He turned over and found that Sheng Zhuo was not in the room. There were noisy voices coming from downstairs, which seemed to be very lively. He couldn't help being a little puzzled. Slippers go downstairs.

He was wearing a loose white sweater, with fluffy hair, and walked down the stairs step by step. The sound of footsteps passed, and the sound downstairs suddenly became quiet.

Chi Le was even more puzzled, so he couldn't help speeding up his pace. When he reached the first floor, Jian Cheng suddenly jumped out from the side, and the others jumped out after him, laughing in unison: "Happy birthday, Lele. "

Chi Le, who originally thought it was a thief in the house, "..."

He glanced at the calendar and realized that today is his birthday. He smiled embarrassedly and thanked everyone.

Sheng Zhuo came out of the kitchen with a bowl of noodles and put it on the dining table, "Come and eat noodles, birthday meal is at noon."

Chi Le walked over quickly, looked at the longevity noodles with poached eggs in the bowl, his eyes were bent into two small crescents, and looked expectantly at Sheng Zhuo, "Did you cook it?"