Why did the topic get here? You don't need to ask him to know what Chi Le's little head is thinking right now.

He was silent for a while, looked at Chi Le, and suddenly said meaningfully: "Actually, my physical strength is also very good."

"...?" Chi Le didn't understand his wife's eyes.

"Chi Le, you say that your physical strength is good, but you have nothing to prove, how do you prove it?" Fang Younian snorted coldly, provocatively, "Do you dare to compare with me?"

"...Okay, compare! How do you compare?" Chi Le rolled his eyes, and the other party You Nian hooked his fingers, "Come here, we start from the same place, and we will compare who will reach the top of the mountain first."

Fang Younian nodded without hesitation, "OK!"

So Fang Younian, who had already climbed halfway up the mountain, ran all the way down from the top again. The people who were tired from climbing the mountain along the way were all stunned when they saw this scene, suspecting that this person might have a hole in his head.

Panting heavily, Fang Younian ran to Chi Le's side, and stood on the same starting line with Chi Le, "Don't go back on your word."

"I will never go back on my word." Chi Le clenched his fists on purpose, looking confident, "I will win today, just wait."

Fang Younian snorted coldly, and looked back at Sheng Zhuo with a guilty conscience.

It's just a competition, so it's not bullying, right?

Sheng Zhuo was wearing a black mountaineering suit and looked tall. He stood behind them, his short hair was messed up by the wind, his eyes were stern, and his body was soaked in cold air. His face was as cold as the frost of the twelfth lunar month, and his eyes were cold. I wrote Fang Younian.

Fang Younian: "..."

Chi Le stretched his legs and pretended to start running, "Fang Younian, I'll count to 123 and we'll start. Whoever reaches the top of the mountain first wins."

Fang Younian raised his chin arrogantly, "OK!"

"Okay, let's start now..." Chi Le made a gesture of wanting to charge forward, "1, 2...3!"

As soon as Chi Le's words fell, Fang Younian rushed out in a hurry, mustered his strength, and ran towards the top of the mountain.

Chi Le watched Fang Younian run away, took back the steps he had taken, and shouted, "Fang Younian, just wait for me, I will catch up with you soon!"

Fang You speeded up without looking back.

Chi Le snorted and stopped to wait for Sheng Zhuo.

Sheng Zhuo walked over step by step, and gave him a sideways glance, "Aren't you going to leave with Fang Younian?"

If Fang Younian was here, he would definitely be able to hear that Sheng Zhuo's tone was full of resentment as if his daughter-in-law ran away with someone.

But Chi Le obviously couldn't find it, he waved his hand indifferently, "I don't want to compare with him, how tired I am."

If he has that time, he might as well stay with his wife. After all, going up the mountain is so tiring, and it’s rare to be able to come out to play. Instead of wasting time competing with Fang Younian, he might as well accompany his wife to play in the mountains and rivers. After all, the opportunity is rare and it is very suitable. Enhance the relationship, besides, the daughter-in-law is so good-looking, what should I do if I meet bad guys along the way!

Sheng Zhuo automatically understood that Chi Le deliberately sent Fang Younian away because he wanted to climb the mountain with him.

"Instead of letting him stay here to make noise, it's better to let him go alone to have a better time." Chi Le clapped his hands happily, "Brother Zhuo, you old... am I very smart at your desk?"