Sheng Zhuo lowered his eyes, looked at Chi Le's red lips, and said in a lukewarm voice, "When you first met me, why didn't you put honey on your mouth?"

Chi Le remembered the tit-for-tat confrontation at the beginning of school, and silently put down the soup bowl: "..." Why is this person still turning over old scores?

Thinking of his previous attitude towards Sheng Zhuo, Chi Le felt a little guilty, and ran to make Sheng Zhuo a cup of coffee after eating.

Although Chi Le can't cook, but the coffee is very good. Although Chi Jindong is a nouveau riche from a grassroots background, he just likes coffee. There are a lot of good coffee at home these years, and Chi Le often gives it to his father. Makes coffee, so the craft isn't too bad.

Chi Le personally brought the coffee over, the coffee was steaming, the temperature was just right, and it was warm in his hand.

Sheng Zhuo lowered his head and took a sip, then raised his head and gave him a slight smile.

Chi Le curled the corners of her lips happily.

Hey! I'm not afraid that the daughter-in-law will have a temper, but I'm afraid that the young master will not be able to coax, as long as the young master can coax, the previous things will be all right!

Chi Le was looking beautiful, so Sheng Zhuo put down the coffee cup, raised his head and said to him, "I also give Zhou Lu and Shen Ziyue a cup. They are beautiful and good at cooking, and they are more suitable for your cup of coffee."

Chi Le: "..." Why do these words sound so familiar?

In the afternoon, the leader gathered everyone together, and said that let everyone get familiar with it first. After all, in the next half a month, we may often have activities together, so we should make more friends. Anyway, the meaning is to let everyone work as a group When arranging a show, you have to speak a foreign language throughout, regardless of the language of the country you speak. As for the show, you can sing, dance, or perform sketches... don't stick to any format, even memorize a poem.

There is not much time left for everyone to prepare, there is only one afternoon, and the welcome party in the evening will gather together to perform.

Everyone went back to discuss it, and decided to perform a stage play. The method was simple, and each person said two lines. The choice of language was rather special. In order to surprise everyone, they chose Arabic.

After choosing the language type, everyone printed out the script of the lines, with a Chinese translation underneath, and then came to the stage of selecting characters. Because there are many characters on the stage, each person can only be assigned two or three sentences, so the roles are basically the same.

Shen Ziyue has a lively personality, after choosing her own role, she pointed to the one below, raised her head and said to Chi Le: "You choose this one, this role suits you."

Sheng Zhuo raised his eyelids, leaned back on the back of the sofa, and looked at them silently.

"No way..." Chi Le turned his eyes around the script, pointed to one of the characters and said, "I'll play this."

He took a peek at Sheng Zhuo. This role corresponds to Sheng Zhuo's role, and he has no rivalry with other people. He chose this role to hide his selfishness, and he was a little afraid that Sheng Zhuo would see it.

The expression on Sheng Zhuo's face remained unchanged, he put his hands on the back of Chi Le's chair casually, his eyes swept over Shen Ziyue, and the corners of his mouth slightly raised.