Sheng Zhuo stared at the record for half a second, with doubts in his eyes, "Did I just wander off?"

"..." Chen Yunzhou was speechless for a while, "Is this the point?"

Sheng Zhuo looked away from the phone, his eyes flickered slightly, and suddenly asked: "Why do you think Chi Le is so nice to me all of a sudden?"

"Why else?" Chen Yunzhou took it for granted, "I said university bully, you don't even understand this?"

Sheng Zhuo's expression froze, and a complicated look appeared on his face, "You also think..."

Chen Yunzhou laughed loudly: "Of course he is impressed by your charisma and wants to be friends with you!"

Sheng Zhuo: "..."

Chen Yunzhou patted him on the shoulder, "Trust me, you guys will definitely become good brothers with a knife!"

Sheng Zhuo: "..." God **** it.

Chi Le in front was not idle either. As soon as the bell rang after class, he took out his mobile phone and searched. He was still thinking about Sheng Zhuo going to the winter camp and wanted to see if he could still sign up. Zhuo Xueqiu, anyway, Chi Jindong always wanted to send him to summer camp before, and now he would not object to switching to winter camp. Secondly, he is afraid that his future wife will be bullied in a strange place. After all, Omega is very fragile. Zhuo has the possibility of secondary differentiation at any time, he, the future Alpha, must shoulder his own responsibilities and never relax.

Jian Cheng took out a handful of melon seeds from the hole in the table, glanced at Chi Le's phone while nibbling, and followed the words on it, "Tengfei Winter Camp?"

Chi Le nodded indiscriminately, clicked into the official website, and found that the online registration date had long since expired, so he frowned in disappointment.

Jian Cheng said "Hey", and hugged Chi Le's shoulders with a smile, "I haven't told you yet, how do you know that I'm going to Tengfei to work during the winter vacation?"

Chi Le's eyes lit up, and he immediately put down his phone, "Are you going to Tengfei Winter Camp?"

Jian Cheng nodded, "Yes, to be a teaching assistant."

"Didn't you always work as a tutor during the winter vacation in previous years?"

"This job pays more than being a tutor. I saw the recruitment information and switched to this job." Jian Cheng was puzzled, "You didn't know I was going? Then why did you search for this?"

"Sheng Zhuo is going to participate in this winter camp during the winter vacation." Chi Le paused for a moment, then said with a surprised expression, "That's not right, do you mean that you, the second grader, are going to be a teaching assistant for the first grader?"

Jian Cheng: "..." Heartbroken.

His eyelids trembled, he put down the melon seeds in his hand, and explained aloud: "The people who can participate in this winter camp are a group of rich young masters and little princesses. They are very expensive and can't make mistakes, so there are five teaching assistants in one group. , and the main purpose of this winter camp is not to exchange academics, but to do some daily activities, similar to cultivating all-round development of morality, intelligence, physique and beauty. It’s convenient to communicate with everyone, so I’m left behind.”

"The person in charge of our winter camp is very responsible. He maintains the principle of putting the students first, and considers the students in everything. Not only is the game part designed ingeniously, but he also focuses on caring for growth, so that everyone can have a perfect life. winter vacation."