Why…

Chi Le reached out and took off the green hat on his head, wanting to remind his father not to buy him a hat of this color in the future, after all, he has a wife now!

After a satisfying meal at night, Chi Le hid under the blanket and ate ice cream. He scooped a full scoop of ice cream and put it in his mouth. The ice shivered, but his eyes curled up into a happy smile.

Although it is winter now, the house is warm and warm. He likes to eat ice cream in the warm quilt in winter, but his father rarely allows him to do this, only when he is happy or wants to coax him. Eat a box.

The family's Samoyed ran in and wagged its tail. Chi Le sat up and rubbed its fluffy dog ​​head. The soft touch of his hands reminded him of Sheng Zhuo's way of rubbing his hair today, and the low and hoarse "Le" when he left Le', Sheng Zhuo's voice lingered in his ears all the time, and he was a little dazed unconsciously.

After a while, Chi Le stroked the ends of his hair irritably.

Really, call a nickname, call a nickname! Why are you calling it so sexy!

The phone rang twice, it was someone in the class group talking.

Chi Le picked up the phone, flicked the screen carelessly, and found that Sheng Yao seldom talked in the group, he suddenly remembered that he and Sheng Yao were not friends yet, so he clicked to add friends.

He originally thought that it would take a while for Sheng Yao to see it, but he didn't expect Sheng Yao to pass soon, and he was stunned for a moment.

Chi Le looked at Sheng Zhuo who was lying on the friend list curiously. Sheng Zhuo's screen name was very simple, just the word 'Sheng Zhuo', and his profile picture was a cup of oolong tea.

He giggled, feeling that Sheng Zhuo looked like an old cadre.

Chi Le stared at Sheng Zhuo's name for a while, hesitating whether he should take the initiative to say hello, tangled for a moment, and finally chose to send a red envelope.

After all, Sheng Zhuo is now a poor little bear biscuit in his heart, so he naturally can't bear to see his poor little wife suffer.

After playing basketball, Sheng Zhuo sat on a chair to wipe his sweat, and saw Chi Le's head light up, and he clicked on it, and Chi Le's head was a Samoyed smirking, snow-white, with round eyes Black and bright, with an inexplicably similar expression to Chi Le.

Sheng Zhuo stared at his profile picture for a while, then opened the dialog box, and saw a red envelope sent by Chi Le.

Sheng Zhuo:?

Chi Xiaoye: Congratulations on becoming friends.

Sheng Zhuo: ...

Chi Le sent another red envelope in a blink of an eye.

Sheng Zhuo:?

Chi Xiaoye: Celebrate our first chat.

Before Sheng Zhuo could respond, Chi Le sent another red envelope.

Young Master Chi: I am happy to celebrate Young Master.

Sheng Zhuo: ...you really have a lot to celebrate.

Chi Xiaoye: We upstarts like to celebrate.

Chi Le typed in his hand, and hummed softly, thinking it was mainly because we upstarts all know how to love our wives.

Sheng Zhuo stared at the words on the screen of the phone and laughed dumbly.

Fang Younian came over and saw Sheng Zhuo staring at the phone and smiling, because it was really rare, he took off his wristband and asked casually, "Who are you chatting with?"