He searched online and found that milk has a whitening effect, can improve skin tone, and is good for health. It is the simplest whitening product.

The students in the class noticed his movements and looked at each other, seriously suspecting that this is Chi Le's new method of torturing Sheng Zhuo. Could it be that there is poison in the milk?

Sheng Zhuo raised his head and raised one eyebrow slightly.

"...drinking more milk is good for your health."

Chi Le didn't think of an excuse, so he quickly turned his back after leaving this sentence, took out a book and looked at it randomly, but he didn't read a word, and kept listening to the movement behind him with his ears up.

After a while, he heard Sheng Zhuo's low-pitched laughter coming from behind him, which was low-pitched and magnetic, just like the 'Su Broken Leg' that Omega often said.

Chi Le secretly smiled, thinking that his wife also has merits, at least she is good-looking and has a good voice.

Sitting beside Jian Cheng, looking at Chi Le is like watching a flying star.

He raised his hand and touched Chi Le's forehead, his eyes were full of surprise, "Lele, don't you have a fever?"

"No." Chi Le pushed his hand away, trying to straighten the corners of his mouth, so as not to make his smile too obvious.

"You delivered milk to Sheng Zhuo when you didn't have a fever? You haven't forgotten, right? He is your deadly enemy. You have repeated this sentence in my ears at least a hundred times." Jian Cheng clearly remembers every time Chi Le mentioned Sheng Zhuo before. The appearance of bitterness and deep hatred, and thousands of exhortations, so that he must share the same hatred with him.

Now why did he turn his back on himself first?

"We used to be rivals...not now." Chi Le's voice was vague, "The kindergarten teacher taught us to get along with our classmates in friendship."

"Why didn't you get along with him in friendship before?"

"I forgot." Chi Le said without changing his expression, "I'm going to pick up the good virtues of the kindergarten now! Don't come to hinder our unity and friendship at the front and back tables."

Jane Orange: "..."

Chen Yunzhou was also surprised. If it was a trivial matter for Chi Le to give Sheng Zhuo lollipops before, it would be surprising to even give milk now.

What surprised him the most was Sheng Zhuo's attitude. Why did Sheng Zhuo seem not only not disgusted, but also quite happy?

The matter of Chi Le delivering milk to Sheng Zhuo soon spread from Chen Yunzhou's mouth to Fang Younian's ears in the next class.

After Fang Younian heard the whole story, he sneered contemptuously, and said firmly, "Brother Zhuo can't possibly drink what Chi Le gave you."

"Already drank."

"..."

"Not a drop left."

"???"

After Chen Yunzhou left, only Fang Younian was left alone in the wind.

Sheng Zhuo didn't even drink the milk personally delivered by the school belle before, how would he drink the milk Chi Le gave him?

Zhuang Xinchun called and interrupted Fang Younian's train of thought. He went around the topic as usual, and finally asked about Sheng Zhuo.

"By the way, how is Sheng Yao doing? I'm going back to school in a week, and I want to bring a gift for each of you. I don't know what to buy for him."

Fang Younian was still thinking about Sheng Zhuo and Chi Le, so he casually told him about the milk.