"It's good to fall in love later, you will love others when you are older. Look at how much that Alpha loves your Omega just now. Although we Lele are Betas, we have to meet someone as good as this Alpha in the future. It is best Someone who knows how to take care of you."

Chi Le couldn't help but think of Sheng Zhuo. To be precise, he has been thinking about Sheng Zhuo ever since he had that dream.

Although I don't know why he chose Sheng Zhuo after seven years, but he is not a person who has always been in a mess. Since Sheng Zhuo is his Omega, he must treat Sheng Zhuo well. Alphas who bully Omega are big bastards. You must not be a big bastard, you must be prepared in advance.

Chi Le leaned forward, looked at Uncle Li who was driving in front, and humbly asked for advice, "Uncle Li, how do you think Alpha should love Omega?"

Could it be that Uncle Li: "Your aunt and I are both betas, I don't know, don't you young people like to surf the Internet, why don't you check it online."

Now Omega and Alpha are very rare, most people are Beta, so BB love is the most common.

So for the next ten minutes or so, Chi Le was immersed in the ocean of the Internet.

Sheng Zhuo is today's discipline committee member, who is responsible for checking appearance at the school gate.

Chi Le walked over from a distance, with white sneakers on his feet, and a thick down jacket on his body. He looked down at his phone while walking, half of his face was covered by the fluffy collar, his face was small, and his cheeks looked extremely soft , It seems to be able to pinch water.

Sheng Zhuo blocked Chi Le's way, looked down at the top of Chi Le's head, "Student, are you wearing school uniform?"

Chi Le raised his head, revealing a beautiful face, with fair skin, black pupils, and neat arcs at the end of his eyes, which are sharp and beautiful. Snowflakes fell on the top of his head, and the small mole on the tip of his nose seemed somewhat cute for no reason.

Sheng Zhuo glanced at Chi Le's phone screen from the corner of his eye, and saw a huge title—Guide to Pampering Omega.

Sheng Zhuo: "???"

Chi Le: "!!"

Chi Le quickly put the phone back into his trouser pocket. If it was before, he would have said to Sheng Zhuo, "What are you looking at?", but before he could say the words, he remembered that Sheng Zhuo was his future Omega, so he swallowed the words by mistake went back.

Forget it, it is his responsibility as a future Alpha to love Omega, he is not a fussy A!

Seeing that Chi Le wanted to bypass him and go on, Sheng Zhuo blocked his way again, and repeated in a cold voice, "Student, are you wearing your school uniform yet?"

Chi Le blinked ignorantly, a snowflake stuck to his eyes, wet his eyelashes, looked wet, like an innocent little puppy.

Before Sheng Zhuo's patience ran out, he finally reacted, pulled down the zipper of the down jacket a little bit, revealing the blue and white school uniform inside, and quickly pulled the zipper back before the wind blew in from the neckline.

He has always been most afraid of the cold, and he often caught colds when he was a child, so his father always reminded him to put on his clothes every winter, and he got used to it over time.

Seeing that he was wearing a school uniform, Sheng Zhuo wanted to take a step back to make way for him.

Chi Le lowered his head and saw the shoelaces on his feet were untied, and was about to squat down to tie the shoelaces when Sheng Zhuo stepped on his shoelaces.