She smiled and gave Huzi a thumbs up: "Yeah, it's delicious. Your mother's craftsmanship is amazing!"

    Huzi immediately smiled proudly: "I'll just say it's delicious!"

    Yun Shuxin said, anyway, she He already took a bite of that cake, so he leaned over generously, bit the remaining half of the cake in his mouth as if he was feeding it with that hand, and said to Huzi, "The rest Let's eat it after my sister finishes her work, and you can play for a while."

    She tilted her head, took half of the pancake into her mouth, and bulged her palm-sized cheeks. She flicked her wrist and turned back to the yard, continuing to loosen the soil for her flowerbed.

    Yin Luan looked at her back gently for a while.

    Seeing Huzi next to him, he suddenly covered his mouth and laughed secretly.

    Yin Luan turned to look at him suspiciously.

    Little Huzi waved to him, motioning for him to come closer so that they could have a whisper.

    Yin Luan went over puzzled, bent down, leaned in front of Hu Zi, and handed him the ear.

    Hu Zi covered his face with his hands, stood on tiptoe and asked in a low voice, "Big brother, do you like that sister?"

    Yin Luan was taken aback, her thick eyelashes quivered, and her downcast eyes did not make a sound.

    Huzi shook his head, sighed like a little adult, and stretched out his hand to comfort him and patted him on the shoulder: "You don't need to hide, I can see it."

    Yin Luan silently looked at Huzi, who was as big as a kid in front of him, and his lips moved. He moved, but still didn't speak.

    "Come with me." Hu Zi glanced at Yun Shu who was digging the soil under the wall of the yard, and seeing that she had no time to pay attention to their side, he hooked his hands and dragged Yin Luan into the house.

    After entering the hall of the house, Huzi sat on the sofa with his short legs crossed, and Yin Luan moved a small wooden stool to sit opposite him.

    The two of them, one big and one small, stared at each other.

    Huzi imitated the classic chin-touching action of the cartoon titled Detective Conan, and said, "When I saw the beautiful sister come to our Haijiao Village from outside, she came alone. You must not be her boyfriend, right?"

    If so, why didn't you come with her, and let her ask for directions and move things so hard by herself.

    Huzi felt that although he was young, he knew a lot, and he could see through adult affairs at a glance.

    This time, the elder brother hesitated for a moment, then nodded silently.

    Sure enough, he guessed right!

    Huzi felt that he was too powerful, and with a cute little face, he said maturely: "But it doesn't matter if you don't now. I can teach you a few ways to ensure that you can catch up with your beautiful sister." Yin Luan's eyes

    widened Looking at him curiously: "What can I do?"

    ...

    In the Yun family's blue house, there are flower gardens surrounded by walls on three sides.

    The flower beds are made of red bricks, and each flower bed is about four or five meters long and half a meter wide.

    There were some flowers and plants planted before, but because the house has not been lived in for several years and no one takes care of it, those flowers and plants are almost dead.