❀39 ~ Letter of a lifetime.

Start from the beginning

Anyways let me know when you come back from your little "Trip' That isn't like a honeymoon. Speaking of honeymoons, Draco said he saw a ring in your suitcase. I am incredibly proud of you, that you found your one. And you are not still sleeping around like you did after the war. You need a stable life, with someone who stabilizes you. If she says yes write me, you know what to say.

Also ps: Valerie wants to be our friend again, and she and Blaise are finally talking after these long years. 

Love, 

Lucas Gaves, Your sugar daddy. 

I laugh at his name. How he always signs "Your sugar daddy" when writing to either me, Draco, or Blaise. Due to our fortunes. And his Lack of a huge one, we always spoil him. 

I take the letter, and I shove it down my coat. Making sure no one can see it from plain sight. I then turn to see my future wife still fast asleep, and I join her. Wrapping my arms around her body. Snuggling my head into her hair. 

 ~❀~

[Y/n] Blossom

-

Today is our last day in Paris. And I am going to have to say that I am going to miss it here. I open the curtains seeing the sun starting to rise. We had to get up super early due to Louis working today. Flying us back. Yet he has more planes to fly today, so he will be out the whole day. 

I turn my head to the feeling of cold hands wrapping around my stomach, pulling me back. Feeling his frame against my back. I turn around, standing on my tippy toes; wrapping my arms around his neck.

"How was your sleep, Love?" 

His deep morning voice makes me giggle in a way I can't explain. How hot his voice is when he wakes up. Especially the way his accent sounds. 

"Amazing." 

He raises his eyebrow, "How about last night?" He smirks, as his hands lowkey down my waist. 

He giggles as I smile, "Also Amazing." 

His hands then pull me closer, resting on my bottom. "Are you ready to go home? My future wife?"

I blush at the way he would talk to me. The names he would call me. 

"Yes, My future husband." I tippy-toe, connecting our tongues before our lips collide. 

I pull away, bringing my hands down from his neck, and tracing his abs.  I trace down in the middle, getting closer and closer-

"Love." He grabs my hand, pulling it away from his abs. "You know what that does to me."

I giggle, wanting to continue to tease him, yet our flight leaves in a few. 

"Come on, we have to finish packing." He says, walking away as his arm was out still connected with my arm. And as he gets too far to reach he lets go. Walking towards the bedroom we have shared for weeks. 

I continue to stay on the balcony. Leaning over the railing looking at the sky. 

I am going to get married. To one whom I have loved for years... 

My memories come back now and then, yet I do not care. Because he has known me as me for many, many years. And even though I now am In love, he was always in love with me. 

He never gave up hope.

I look down looking at new couples holding hands. Looking at their school uniform. Reminding me of the memories I had with Louis at Hogwarts. In my Mini skirt, and jumper, and his long dress pants and robes.