Best Friends Pt 2- Eddie Munson

Start from the beginning

"Wait, shit! Y/n-", he tried half-ass to stop you and pull you off but you want him. You wanted him to fill you up, to taste him. So, you quickened your pace, sucking and slurping his hard, twitching cock. "Ah, fuck, fuck! I-I'm gonna cum!", and like he said, he unloaded into your mouth. With tears pooling in your eyes you took it all in and swallowed every last drop, licking your lips as you climbed back on top of him.

It took him a moment to catch his breath and collect his thoughts from what you just did, which made you feel so proud. Seeing him like this, you were elated. Eddie, after catching his breath, looked up at you quizzically, before taking your wrist and pulling you under him. "How did you know how to do that?", this time it was his turn to ask the question, though you sensed a bit of jealousy in his voice which made you giggle.

"Do I sense jealousy?", you joked and he scoffed. "Wha- No." That wasn't very convincing. "You're not the only one with tricks, Munson.", you smirked.

"Yeah? Is that so?" Eddie smirked and you could tell by the look in his eyes that he was up to something. He moved in between your legs and pulled you closer to him before lining himself up to your entrance. For a moment, he kept teasing your folds with his tip, barely pushing his cock into your tight hole before pulling back out. You squirmed under him, trying to push him inside you but he wouldn't allow it. "Eddie, please.", you practically begged. He simply stared at you with that same smug expression on his face, loving watching you writhe beneath him for more.

"Baby, please? I need you.", you pouted, begging him lovingly and calling him endearingly. Eddie stopped teasing when you called him differently, feeling more aroused than before. His heart raced and he couldn't wait anymore. He needed to be inside you, he needed to claim you.

Without warning, Eddie plunged his hard, thick cock into your tight throbbing pussy. His entire length filling you up to the brim. You shrieked in pain and pleasure, a mixture of pure ecstacy. You gripped the sheets above your head and arched your back.

Eddie moved both of your legs over his shoulders so he could get better access before starting to move. He started slow at first, letting you get use to his size before quickening his pace. With every thrust hitting you deeper and harder, your voice was music to his ears like a melody of lewd and unholy moans. His dreams of holding you, kissing you, fucking you into oblivion were finally coming true which only excited him even more.

You could feel him get bigger inside you, which you didn't even think was possible. His hands gripped your thighs as he pounded into you faster and harder, bringing you ever so close to your second orgasm of the night. "Ahn, mm, fuck! Oh, Eddie!", you moaned his name loudly, encouraging him even more.

"Shit, baby! You're so tight!", he groaned in a deep, low tone. You could hear the squelching noises of your pussy fill the room, mixed with each other's grunts and groans. You wanted him closer. You wanted his body flush against yours. "Eddie, kiss me.", you reached out to him and he obliged, feeling the same. Moving your legs around his waist, he re-adjusted himself before you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in closer. Your lips clashed into a heated passion, your tongues fighting for dominance and exploring each other's mouth. With his chest pressed against yours, he continued his powerful thrusts.

"You're so beautiful and perfect, baby.", he showered you in praise as he fucked your pussy raw. "You take me so well.", he kissed and sucked on your neck in between his sweet words, sure to leave marks.

"Oh, Eds! I-I can't... Ahn!", you tried to speak between squeaks and moans in his ear but the words were failing you. His cock was hitting you so deep that you could've sworn he was rearranging your insides. Your back arched and your walls tightened around him as you tried to hold back.

"It's okay, darling. Cum with me.", his encouraging words were all you needed to feel that sweet, toe-curling release. Your fingers clawed at Eddie's back as your legs shook around his waist. He rode out your high, chasing his own. His thrusts became more sloppy as he soon followed after you, finishing inside you and mixing your juices.

When he was finished he flopped over beside you with his arm over your stomach, both of your chests heaving up and down. After catching your breath, you snuggled up closer to Eddie and rested your head on his chest.

"I love you, Eddie.", you whispered into his neck, feeling pure blissfulness and euphoria.

"I love you too, y/n."

The two of you stayed there in each other's arms for a little while. To have your feelings reciprocated after crushing on each other for so long, you were both over the moon. Eddie couldn't stop planting kisses on your forehead, cheeks, nose and lips. Pretty much anywhere and everywhere he could. After a few more moments, he finally spoke up. "We should probably get cleaned up.", he suggested.

"Mmm, no. I don't wanna.", you whined.

"C'mon baby. You have to.", he argued but you just snuggled deeper into his chest, not wanting to move. Honestly you weren't even sure if you could stand. You could still feel him inside you.

"What if we showered together, hmm? Maybe go for round two?", he suggested, nipping at your neck.

Your eyes shot open and you immediately agreed. You squeaked as he picked you up and carried you bridal-style to the bathroom, laughing alongside him. He set your bare ass on the counter and started the shower for you both. You watched as your metal, tattooed man checked the temperature until it was just right before standing in between your legs.

"I feel like I'm dreaming.", he said softly, pressing his forehead to yours as his hands slid up and down your thighs. You wrapped your arms around his waist, pulling him in closer.

"If it's a dream, I never want to wake up.", you smiled and the two of you kissed with a soft tenderness.

The End.