Y/N considered Seth's words for a while and pulled out his phone, opening his notepad. The teenager had been typing for about five minutes when their flight was announced.

"Alright, that's our cue" Seth stated as both boys got up and started walking towards the boarding terminal.

______________________________

Halfway through the flight,Y/N put his phone down and started staring out the window,still in complete disbelief that any of this was happening.

"Hey"

He turned to see Seth looking at him. "You done writing yet?"

"I still can't believe this is happening" Y/N chuckled. "feels like I'm in someone else's body"

Without warning,Seth pinched his best friend on the neck.

"Ow!!" Y/N screamed,a little too loud apparently as quite a few passengers turned towards he and Seth. Y/N then turned to the producer. "The hell was that?!"

"Now you know you're awake and this is all real" Seth gave a thumbs up. "You're welcome"

"Ass hat" Y/N rubbed his neck before waving his phone. "I need a beat for this"

Seth then pulled out his laptop and passed it on to Y/N. "you know where my files are?"

"I know where some files are" Y/N smirked.

"I'm gonna disregard that" Seth said. "Pick the one that fits your mood. I'mma get some shut-eye"

"Your beats are so good, it's always hard to pick just one" Y/N groaned.

"And you're welcome" Seth smiled as he sat back and closed his eyes.

Y/N smiled and shook his head he opened the laptop and plugged in his headphones. The next couple hours were spent listening to multiple instrumentals and even finding old songs they never finished.

Y/N never saw himself as a solo artist, he knew production was important in music and no one complimented his style of music like Seth did. They were a collective. Without Seth's snooping and poke nosing,he wouldn't have caught Joyner's attention... Despite how annoying he could be,Seth always had Y/N best interests at heart.

Without Seth,there was no NF.

______________________________

After a four hour flight,the boys were finally in Los Angeles and the two Michigan boys were stunned to say the least. The place was beautiful... Literally something out of a movie.

Seth flagged down a taxi as Y/N texted Joyner.

______________________________

Joyner Lucas

Hey,man. Just texting to let you know we made it. Just arrived in LA.

Great! Okay,go to the hotel and rest up. Call me in an hour and I'll come pick y'all up.

Thanks so much,man. I really appreciate how much you've done for us.

I

t's nothing lil bro, really. See you in an hour.

______________________________

"Alright," Y/N said as the got into the taxi. "We gotta meet Joyner in one hour. He'll pick us up"

"Cool!" Seth gave an excited smile.

Y/N then showed the driver the address of the hotel and a few seconds later,they were off.

______________________________

The boys had arrived at the Ritz Carlton hotel and Y/N could barely keep his mouth closed as they stood in front of the hotel.

"Holy fuck..." He muttered.

"Dude,quit drooling" Seth nudged him as they walked in, although the instrumentalist was no less stunned than his friend, Y/N wasn't exactly subtle about his awe.

The two boys got themselves checked in and picked a key to the room paid for by Joyner.

Y/N was basically speechless as they walked around the hotel. He'd obviously been to a hotel before,but he never thought his music would take him far... Not to talk of taking him to a hotel of this class.

As they arrived at their room, Y/N inserted they key card and as soon as they walked in,even Seth dropped his composure and smiled.

 "Wow

"Wow..." Seth said. "Dude, you've really gone up in the world"

"Thanks to your snooping and pushing" Y/N smiled and playfully nudged him.

"Only for you,kid" Seth returned the smile. "now you should probably shower before going to see Joyner"

"Yeah,yeah in a second" Y/N smiled as he sat on the chair, opening Seth's laptop. "I need to get those beats transfered on my phone"

"Oh,yeah,which one did you eventually pick?" Seth came up next to him.

"This one," Y/N clicked on the file and played it through the laptop's speakers. "I love the cinematic feel it has"

As the two boys sat and talked about the best and how the lyrics would fit with it,Y/N decided to open his notepad and edit the lyrics, only to get a notification.

1 New Message:

jennaortega: hey

______________________________