"How did I play?", my older brother asked approaching the shade area, panting and sweating as though he came back from a war.

"Extremely...disastrous, that was the worst game I've seen from you, can't believe I'm marrying you", Eunbi playfully rolled her eyes.

"How did my boy Minho play then...", Jackson said dragging his shy ass along.

"A lot better than you", Tzuyu shrugged when met with a cold stare from the older.

"MINHO? WHY DID YOU WIN- I LOST MY BET", Jungwoo whined.

"I WON MY BET HAHA, SLAY", Felix clapped making Minho chuckle.

"Now you deserve a kiss", Ryujin said and immediately all eyes stuck on her, specially Yeji's, "FROM SUYOUNG NOT ME", thankfully my parents weren't there that time.

"NO? I NEVER SAID I'M GONNA KISS THE WINNER-"

"Thank God I didn't win ew"

"Shut up Jackson this is not your place"

"You really have nothing to say about me?" Minho asked me, almost sounded like taunting.

For some reason, I felt flustered again when I remembered our conversation from earlier, it was something I could only imagine in my dreams and that day it was just as real as the clouds in the sky.

I nodded and replied, "You have always been exceptional at games, you did good today."

"He got better because you kept on hitting his head with balls back then", Yeonjun added.

"That's something we're not gonna talk about right now", I rolled my eyes.

"So you're really not kissing?"

"GODDAMN NO!"

"NO KISS"

"WHY THE FUCK-"

"Suyoung think about it, bro just came here just because of you when in fact he doesn't usually leave his clinic, bro also turned blonde to look better for you, he deserves a kiss", Yeji said making me facepalm.

I calmed myself down and looked at Minho, his lips curved into a smirk and then replied, "I don't mind."

"YOU DON'T MIND SHIT-", I almost snapped out of embarrassment.

I took a deep breath in and stood up, "Come here."

"OMG YOU'RE REALLY- TAKE OUT THE CAMERAS", Heejin shouted.

"NO DON'T, PUT THE PHONES DOWN IT IS EMBARRASING"

I stepped forward towards Minho, he looked half shocked and half convinced.

"Please close your eyes, I can't do this shit when you're looking directly into my soul" I said making him chuckle. He however nodded and closed his eyes.

When I was close enough, I wrapped my arms around his shoulder ignoring the silent stares from others, right then I heard clearing of throat and looked behind Minho just to find Tzuyu with a disappointed look and beside her stood my parents.

"Fuck I'm done for", I mumbled.

"Huh?" Minho asked and stepped away only to noticed them.

I tried speaking up but it felt as if my voice was stuck, not even a word came out of my mouth.

"Umm, we were just here to say that we're heading towards the lunch hall and Jackson and Eunbi are going home, you may too if you want Suyoung", Mom said not looking that shocked or mad.

"Yeah right but I guess you'd like to stay with your friends?", Tzuyu eyed me to speak up.

"Yeah we're just having fun, we'll join a bit later", I said exhaling deeply.

"And Minho, you may join us for dinner some day, along with your Dad, I hope you won't mind", Dad said out, another shock of the day. The day was just a series of unexpected stuffs happening to me.

Minho stayed silent, trying to process what was being proposed and then he replied, "I'm really thankful to have being invited at the Nam household but I'm not sure if my Dad will be able to join."

"Oh uh- that's alright", my Mom smiled coming out of the shock too, "Just your presence is enough."

I looked at Tzuyu and mouthed an 'is everything okay?' only to have met with an 'I have no idea', it said that she was confused as well.

"I'm sure you did some black magic Suyoung, don't lie" Felix said once they left.

"MY BIGGEST CONCERN IS THAT...WHAT IF DAD IS MAD- AND WHAT IF HE-"

"Calm down" said Minho, "I've grown up since the last time, I know how to take responsibility of my actions, I can stand up to express myself, this is the least I can do for someone I've loved with all my heart", he smiled at me reassuringly saying that, "We'll get through this".

"I don't know if I can thank you enough for trying, I'll not let anyone hurt you" I said and hugged him gently.

"Get a room" Yeonjun added after a short silence.

I broke the hug and smiled wide, "NOW let's get your Dad to come!"

"You might be joking...I'm not going there" Minho said with wide eyes.

"Don't? Because I AM going there"