~2~ Michaels Death

(Im sorry about not making his death yesterday i was busy. And my computer was doing something so i couldn't really type. But here's his death :D Mikes POV the whole story)

Mikes POV:

I was sleeping so good until my alarm went off, i had work. I got up and started getting ready for work. I had wear an purple shirt that had the Ice cream and words that said 'CBER' on the back, i put on a pare of ripped jeans, i put on an Purple hat that had a head light in the front. I got done getting ready and went outside saying good morning to my neighbors. I got into my car and started heading to Afton's Robotics.

I walked into the Afton's Robotics and went inside the elevator, " I guest were going down" i stated and the door closed. The lights flickered, and the elevator stater to go down but went really fast, like it was about to break. "what the hell!?", i looked around. "welcome" i jumped a little, "oh god" "Welcome to the first day of you're exciting new job. Im a module 5, The handy man Robotics Repair system. But you can call me Hand unit." something pulled up Infront of me. "Please type in your name, This can not be change later, so pls be careful." i took this thing off of the stand and type in 'mike' it was saying 'ERROR' "what? its broken." i looked up, "its seem you had trouble with the keypad, i see what you were trying to say. Im going to correct it for you, i moment. Welcome Eggs Benedict." "eggs benedict, what the hell. I typed in mike" "you typed in Eggs Benedict" "ugh, Alright, whatever. Eggs it is." 

"you remember, Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie?" "All a part of my childhood trauma" "well, we have other friends here too." Suddenly the power went out. The doors open and there was a vent that people can crawl through, "go through the vent to get started with your tasks." I crouched down and started crawling through the vent. I entered this room the had to big windows on the sides. "lets turn on the light to see if Ballora is on stage." "when u mean lets, i guess u mean me." I press an button and a light turned on seeing an stage but nobody was on stage. "It looks like Ballora doesn't feel like dancing, press the red button now to give her an control shock." "An control what!? How about we don't." I put my hand up to the button than pressed it. i pressed the blue button to she if she was back. "exhalant, Bollora is feeling like her old self now. Let try the other light to see what Funtime Foxy is up too." "i don't think i want to shock anything else in here man" I turned on the light and seeing foxy was on his stage. The light went out, i was completely dark now.

I heard this voice, it was CB (circus baby). " Be very still, Their looking for you. i care hear them creeping around." i heard Funtime Freddy voice and Bon Bons "Bon Bon, Its the Birthday boy." Calm Down and go back to sleep. No one is here" I saw a shadow run by and grab something, i was scared "Uhh ok, Uhh hand unit i think its a good time to turn the lights back on. I started to keep doing my task, i was in funtime Freddy's room and he was close to me, i got nocked out. I woke up in Freddy's stomach, i looked around and i heard CB voice "I'll let you out scene now your awake." the stomach open, i grabbed my jacket and went home. I keep working the whole week. The next week they give fucking Exotic Butters. i keep working until this day it was different. I was told to go to this room called 'the scooping room' i entered the room and these wires wrapped around me, making me stand Infront of the big spoon. An light went fed and the scooper went inside my stomach and my organs were scooped out. I woke up after some hour, i was purple with wire covering some hole on my body. I though im dead but im not, Im an walking corpse.

                                                                          ~The End~

(There an video that is like this,  its called  'Siter Location \ FNAF Animation'  some of yall probably saw that video but i got the idea from that.)