~1~ Elizabeth's Death

(This is going to be Elizabeth's POV the whole time)

Elizabeth's POV:

I was at Circus Baby's Pizza World with Daddy (William) and i wanted to go see Circus Baby, I went into this room where daddy was and I walked up to him. "Daddy?" i said pulling on his shirt, "Hm?" he turned around and crouch down to my height. "Daddy, would you let me please let me go see her? She so pretty and shinny." i stated, "Elizabeth, remember what i told you. Don't go near her with out my permission." he stated while looking down. "Didn't you make her just for me?" i asked him, He started to smirk a little " i did." " Then why can't i play with her?" i asked him looking at him upset. "Not until she ready, alright." He stated while he patted me on the head.

I walked out of the room where daddy was and i started to head where Circus Baby was. I looked behind me seeing if daddy could see me, he didn't. I started to head into the room where CB (Circus Baby) was, i saw other children like my age run out the room heading where Funtime Foxy was. I looked into the room where CB was, it was pretty seeing everything in the room including her. I looked around first seeing if anyone was around, luckily there was nobody in the room.

I started to walk up to the stage where CB was she was singing. It was wonderful seeing her for once, Daddy would never let me see her. I got closer to the stage and she stopped sinning, she was just standing there now. I climb onto the stage, standing right Infront of her. "come closer" I heard he say to me. I walked a little closer to her, her stomach open with a claw hold ice cream. I looked around again, no one was here. I took the ice cream and giggle. After i took the ice cream it saw it was black. What happened!? i thought to myself then finding out the CB killed me, Her stomach open i was pulled inside of her.

(That then end of her death i hoped you like it, I'll do mikes Death later. Byeeee)