"Why did the cards become real?" ask gao.

"You four should leave immediately, you don't need to know anything about this battle." he said, looking at us.

"in that case, use this." Gao said while showing his Gargantua Punisher card.

"But that..." Tasuku said doubtfully.

"Use this, and beat that guy!" gao said.

"but the card is yours now." tasaku said to him.

"then I'll give it back!" gao said.

" he hurt drums and ... please, in my respect." Gao said sadly.

I tightened my hand "I'm going to beat the white-haired man. He dared to make my friend sad and his buddy hurt." I thought annoyed.

"gao..." Tasuku said surprised.

"You might as well take it." said Mr. Takihara.

"Mr. takihara." Tasuku said surprised then he nodded and accepted the card.

" i'll carry you passionate feelings with me." he said then the card turned into a picture of him instead of gao.

" and Ryuenji-san for the other person leave it to me." I said.

everyone looked at me surprised "no way! that person could be very dangerous like a wolf and you could get hurt by him." said Tasuku.

"Believe me. I really know that criminal, he is one of the enemy subordinates in my city who is being sought by the police organization there." I said seriously.

"So he's a criminal who escaped in your hometown?" asked Mr. Takihara.

I nodded "Believe it or not if I was assigned by Comander there to deal with people like this." I said.

"Wait so you're also a member of the police just like senior Tasuku!?" gao said surprised.

not only gao was surprised but tasuku and mr. takihara too " ... opps." I cover my mouth that accidentally let out my big secret.

then i heard a laugh from yudo's direction annoyed me " i don't think i need to tell them your secret anymore, Lady shiroka." he said.

"Shut up you stalker." I asked.

" I TOLD YOU IF I DON'T FOLLOW YOU AND BEFORE THAT HAPPENED WAS NOT INCIDENTAL !!" he shouted angrily.

I rolled my eyes lazily " anyway I'll explain to all of you... maybe?" I said a little doubtful.

I then stood up "Come on vedora!" I said.

"You better explain to me when this is over." he said.

" yeah I promise." I said.

"I hope you are willing to fight me again this time." Fudo said.

"I should be the one telling you that." I said.

we both face each other "i wont hold back against you." he said.

"entrance card to the arena !!" we shouted.

yudo : HP : 10/10

( y/n) : HP : 10/10

all the cards standing in front of us "I use the world of darkness." Judo said.

"....I use the celestial world." I said.

" celestial? not galaxy." he taunted.

" Asteria needs rest. I'm not like you who forced your card spirits to work hard for you." I said.