INTRODUCTION

Beep, beep!!! The sound of the alarm clock could be heard everywhere in the house. Ivy, you had better wake up, or you will be late for school. A beautiful young woman wearing a blue silk gown climbs the stairs and reaches a door. Knock, knock!! Wake up sleepyhead, you're going to be late for school” she shouted.
I opened my eyes, still feeling sleepy Mom I'm not going to be late for school I said as I staggered out of the bed, to the bathroom where I took my bath and prepared for school. I came downstairs as the sweet smell of early morning freshly ground coffee, mixed with tomato sauce, filled the air. Hmmm!!! Good morning Mom, I love the smell of the tomato sauce mom" I said, going to the dining table "you should try to get up much earlier, so you won't get to school late mom said. Don't worry Mom I won't be late and Mom I won't be coming back home early as I will be going to the library with Lisa after school our college entrance examination is upcoming. “I hope you don't have plans on attending the party? I heard you and Lisa talking last night, Mom said not at all Mom, we need to prepare for our exams,” I said. “No problem, just eat your breakfast quickly, your dad is almost ready,” she replied.
Footsteps approaching towards the dining table, an handsome tall man in his early forties wearing a grey Louis Vuitton blazer and a black shoes walked up to dining room. Good morning Dad, you look great, I said with my mouthful. "Ivy, how many times have I warned you not to speak with your mouthful? Mom said. Honey, please let her be, good morning sweetie” my Dad answered. "Of course, you will always take her side, she is exactly like you, ''Mom said with a frown on her face. I'm pretty because I look like Dad, "I said as I and dad posed with a ‘’V’’ sign. I bear a striking resemblance with my dad, as we both have the same blonde hair, milky white skin color, naturally red lips, pointed nose, almond shaped eyes, while my mom has long black hair, big eyes, and pink lips. “Don't worry honey, she took your nagging attitude. Dad said, “you guys are really buy one, get one free” Mom said as we all started laughing.
Deaban (my dad) and I got into his black Mercedes-Benz as he droves off to my school. Dad, I will be attending Zoey's birthday party after school today” I said to my dad as we entered the car. But you told  mom that you will be going to the library dad said with a questioning look, “Dad you know mom won't allow me to attend, so please convince her for me I said, trying to get as cute as possible. Anything for my Princess, but promise me that you will stay away from trouble  dad said, I promise I said smiling. “Good luck today in school, sweetie, dad said as he kissed my forehead. “have a nice day, dad" I said as I alighted  from the car waving.
Ivy run quickly, the mathematics teacher will soon get to the class, Lisa my best friend shouted. Lisa is a brown-skinned girl with long black hair and a big cute eyes. I hope you are going to Zoey's party tonight" she asked as we stopped running, “of course, I, wouldn't miss it for anything I said. Did you hear that Zoey and Jira broke up? She asked. What!!! I exclaimed with my mouth wide open, I thought they were the perfect match made from heaven, I said. So, the school couple of the year are no longer together, I said as we both laughed and entered the classroom. Attention class, Zoey, our class president said, as Mr. Jones, our Math's and homeroom teacher entered the classroom. I need all your last class assignments now and if you didn't do yours, come to the front of the class, he said. Lisa came out, of course you wouldn't do yours, you will have to sweep the classroom after school hours today Lisa. Your last mock results are already on the notice board, so do well to check yours, he said as he rounded up.
Ding, ding, dong!!! The school bell rang, signifying lunch time, we rushed out of the class to check the notice board, as always class president came out as the best, Philip, a boy in my class said, Zoey smiled as he and Philip walk away."Ivy!!, you are in the second position that's my bestie” Lisa shouted, what about Jira, a girl asked? She was never good at math, it has been Zoey, her ex that had usually exchanged his paper for hers” another girl answered. Pang!! Everyone turned in the direction of the sound, as Jira, a tall, slim, fierce-looking girl, slaps Eva (a short, chubby girl) are u blind? Why did you step on me” she thundered? I didn't see you there, Eva answered timidly. Jira pushed and stepped on Eva, “oops I didn't see you, she said mockingly as she and her friends laughed and moved toward the school cafeteria. I stretched my hands towards Eva and helped her don't mind her, she must have probably used all her beauty for her sense I said. Thank you, Eva said as she stood up. She is looking for whom to pour her frustration on, it's not like we are responsible for her breakup, Lisa said. You guys should assist me in sweeping the class, Lisa said with puppy eyes, no problem, Eva answered. "Why didn't you do your assignment I asked. I tried doing it last night, but it was beyond my capacity, I then decided to watch an online tutorial but ended up watching a movie, Lisa said. I looked at her disappointed, you should have called me I said. "I didn't want to stress you. Eva are you coming to the party Lisa asked. I'm not, she answered. You should loosen up sweetie, this is our final year in high school let's have some fun I answered. Eva, you should come with us and don't worry about your dress, I have a perfect dress for you Lisa said.