━ 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌 | 𝘋𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳 𝘙𝘦𝘪𝘥

┏                         ┐
𝘏𝘜𝘙𝘛𝘚 𝘚𝘖 𝘎𝘖𝘖𝘋
iii. Doctor Spencer Reid
└                         ┛

SEPTEMBER TENTH, 2008
7:27 A.M
HEAVENLY OAK APARTMENTS

    VIVIAN RUBBED HER EYES A FEW times before realizing why she awoke from her glorious slumber

times before realizing why she awoke from her glorious slumber. Her phone was buzzing somewhere from inside her room. Although, she was unsure where. Usually her phone was right beside her so, where the hell was it now. She couldn't even remember the last time she was on it the night before. All she knew is that she had to find it before the call ended.

    The woman jolted up and scrambled quickly around her room for the mobile. Looking through her laundry basket, to her chest and drawers; it was nowhere to be found. She groaned loudly before hitting her ankle and falling over with a puff of air. Yeah, that'll hurt later. Although, the fall did help a tad because there was her phone, in a pile of laundry on the floor.

    Vivian grabbed it and pressed the accept button. "Yes, hello?" her voice sounded winded, which wasn't good.

    "Is this.. Uh.. Vivian Marcus! Yes, is this Vivian Marcus?" a voice spoke from the other line.

    "This is she? Can I help you?" she responded, trying to hide her groan as she stood on her ankle.

    "Yes, actually. Mr. Aaron Hotchner needs you at Quantico in an hour. Is that okay for you?"

    Vivian glanced around her room and then in her mirror at herself. She was in an oversized shirt (that she probably stole from her brother a few years back when they still lived together) and a pair of underwear (don't judge, it was the average sleeping outfit.) But she tried to ignore that and convince herself she'd be ready in time. "Yes, Ma'am. Tell Hotch I'll be there shortly."

    "Okay, see you soon, Ms. Marcus," the woman spoke before cutting the line off.

    Vivian fell on her bed with a huff before dialing Camille's number for support.

    After about thirty seconds, it went to voicemail. "Heyo, this is Camille. Sorry, can't talk at the moment. Catch ya' later!" And oh, how much Vivian despised that voicemail that she seemed to hear very often. Camille was one of the worst people to ever have a phone. She was barely ever on it, which didn't help Vivian because she was often calling her.

    Vivian rolled her eyes before realizing she could just call Miles. He picked up the first ring. "Viv, are you okay? Hurt?" His voice was rough like he'd just awoke. Hopefully she didn't wake him.