EP18: Jamie's Sad Woeing Fate

Start from the beginning

"I know I'll have a good day." Kinbott called.

"Yeah, I know you'll have. Demon." Jamie said under his breath, slamming the door.

Jamie was walking annoyed that he didn't get any information about Kinbott being Xavier's master but he wasn't giving up just yet. Actually, Fortunately, Great Grandpa Jules had found something. He walked into his room, in which there was a board in which he had pins on. He looked on and they were photographs of an unknown castle, It was smaller than Nevermore, it had the same LG logo as they saw in the Mansion in the little box.

"Jamie, Great that you're here. I have some fortunate news. I have found a link to that logo that you found on that Box." Great Grandpa Jules smiled as he pointed to the photos. Which were all put together with red thread and pin tacs which all point to the logo of LG.

"So, what are these photos then?" Jamie asked, looking at them.

"I took them on the way here, It gave me huge recognition from back when I was an Angel Axis Force Member. It's a castle just 10 miles next to the Old wrecked Meeting House, I'm guessing you were there at some point." Great Grandpa Jules said. With a squinted vision.

"Yes. I was with Wednesday." Jamie said remembering the Old Meeting House.

"The place is about to crumble but it still has it's bones left. It's got scaffolding on it now, as you can see from the pictures." Great Grandpa Jules smiled.

"There's a clocktower now in my hometown, from what mother tells me, where the names of the dead are inscribed. We need to honour their deeds even as their faces fade from memory, those memories are all that's left, when evil has taken everything else." Jamie said very saddened.

"How's your Great Uncle Éliott?" Jules asked with a smile trying to make him smile.

"They killed him. He's gone, Jules." Jamie replied, saddened, Mia had noticed Jamie's weary voice and walked in.

"Jamie?" Mia said.

"My covers have been blown, I need no witnesses." Jules called as he grabbed Jamie's dagger.

"No. No. No. That's Mia. Don't you remember." Jamie asked standing in front of her and him.

"She's the one that's dead. That means she's a ghost. Cool." Great Grandpa Jules smiled.

"No. Remember when I told you I resurrected someone." Jamie asked.

"Yes." Jules replied.

"She is the one I resurrected, she is my future wife anyway." Jamie said holding her.

"You should know me, because of this certificate." Mia held up the same certificate Jamie had in his diary.

"Wait a minute." Jamie said, walking to his desk and holding his diary and opening up and pulling out the certificate. And looks at hers.

Mia Reine Ferdinand

This Certificate Confirms Your Cooperation Into The Infamous 'Angelic Axis Forces'

Job: Wetwork Specialist, You are a key to gaining information and moving with shadows. Your nickname is known as 'Shadowblade'.

Signed: Jules Jackson Axis

Jamie looked at Mia in absolute disbelief and she gave him a reassuring smile, As well as Jules, he smiled as he looked at the certificate and recognized her.

"Yeah, You are Mia. It's good that you're still alive." Jules said with a smile as he pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry for not recognising you. My memories are fading a little bit, you know." He said as Mia giggled.