𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Mom, he's going to have nightmares." Ginny sighed.

"No, he won't!" 

"Didn't we just go over this?" Alex asked no one in particular. 

Georgia smirked as she plated their breakfast, "See? No, he won't." 

Austin and Ginny both took their seats on either side of Alex who was already beginning to eat. "You do know opening other people's mail is a federal offense?"

Georgia looked back at them, "Arrest me." 

Ginny opened her package to reveal a few photographs, "You picked out some of my faves though." 

"Ooo, can I see?" Ginny slid them over towards Alex who looked through the art. "These are beautiful, nice choices." 

Georgia opened a drawer that was filled with sugar packets Alex and Georgia had stolen from Blue Farm. 

"Blue Farm." 

Ginny turned to Alex who avoided eye contact, "Don't look at me like that! I did what I had to, for this family!" She exclaimed dramatically causing Austin and Georgia to giggle. 

"Just buy the sugar, Mom." 

Suddenly the lights started flickering before going back to normal, "What's with that? The lights have been doing that all morning." 

"Mom is the house haunted," Austin asked but he didn't receive an answer. 

"Mother?" Alex called, but still no answer. 

"Mom is it-" 

Georgia turned quickly and yelled in a creepy voice, "Yes!" Then continued to laugh evily. 

Ginny leaned around Alex to speak to Austin, "It's not haunted. Mom just needs to call an electrician and a shrink." 

Alex shrugged and she continued to eat strawberries, "It could be haunted. You don't want a ghost as a best friend, Austin?" The boy laughed but shook his head as the girl gave him a smirk. 

Georgia shrugged and motioned her arms around, "Just think of it as part of the spooky ambiance. Grab the hot sauce." 

"We can afford an electrician, right?" Ginny wondered aloud as she moved across the kitchen. "This isn't gonna be like Maryland, where we used flashlights for a month?" 

"That was fun! Flashlight tag." Austin exclaimed and Alex gave him a grin, "It was fun, We also played hide and seek in the dark." 

Ginny gave them a sarcastic grin, "Oh yeah. Poverty's a hoot." Clearly directing the last line at Georgia. 

They now all sat around the dining table, "Nervous about your big date tonight?" 

Georgia made a nonchalant face, obviously trying to hide her nerves. "What? No." 

"Convincing." 

"Projecting? You're the one who's nervous about meeting your boyfriend's parents tonight." 

"I'm not nervous." 

Alex scoffed as she played around with her eggs, "Oh please, you were up all night talking to Max about it and you definitely sounded nervous." 

Ginny glared at her with another sarcastic smile, "Oh yeah? Well, what are you doing tonight? Hanging out with your little brother?" 

Alex smirked and nodded, "Hell yeah I am!" She cheered before giving Austin a high five. Ginny rolled her eyes and turned to Georgia, "Sounds like you are nervous." The blonde smirked.