Chapter One

As I sat down on my chair, not minding all the looks that my classmates were giving me. Then papers, tomatoes, eggs, etc were flying towards me.

How low of them.

Every tomato that hit me didn't hurt.

Every insult that they were yelling at me had been printed in my mind.

Every effort they put to bring me down.

To make me cry.

But I cant cry anymore. I had enough. I just have to endure them. Its senior year already. One last year then I'll be gone. Away from them. Away from this city.

I put my head down. The liquid from the eggs were falling from my hair. Then flour poured on top of me.

"Stop it" I looked up and saw him. Please dont, you'll just end up like me.

"You're siding with a loser now Mark?" She shouted. The miss popular girl in school.

All of them stop. Some were still laughing but I didn't care. She came towards me. I earned a slap from her. I can feel my right cheek burning from pain. I looked at her with no expression.

"What the hell Stephanie!" Mark grabbed her hand.

"Try stopping my amusement again and you'll go to the bottom list, my dear boyfriend" She smirked then Mark let her go. See? He gave in. He doesn't want to be a loser. "Good babe" She grinned.

"Im breaking up with you" Mark said. All of them gasped.

Stephanie just chuckled. "Stop joking around babe" He just stayed quiet. "Why?! Because of her?! Well, see this" She pointed at me. Then she slapped me again. This time its hard. A tear slipped from my eye.

"If you don't stop. I'll make you go to the bottom list" He mimicked her. "And you know that Im more popular than you and your barbies combine" He threatened. "Listen up! If everyone dares to touch her will get something from me! And it will not be good" He threatened everyone.

Then he pulled me out of the classroom.

_______________________________________

Vote Share Comment!