Kiyoko noticed what she said and immediately said "oh I'm sorry Jellybean, I didn't mean to embarrass you" she pouts softly

Amajiki glanced at her and saw her pouty face "cute" he mumbles a bit.

The girl with blue hair said as she laughed a bit "come on, Amajiki. You need to have the heart of a lion, not a kitten. You know, even though you're human. Get what I mean?"

She then faced the class "this is our kitten, Tamaki Amajiki. And hi, my name is Nejire Hado. I'm supposed to talk about work studies. You first years have a really exciting time ahead of you."

She then blinks as she noticed something "hey wait, hold on" she then got close to Shoji "why are you wearing a mask? Is it cuz you're feeling sick? Or just...trying to look cool?"

Shoji was hesitant at first but Nejire interrupts him and went to Todoroki "oh woah! And you must be Todoroki, am I right? Yeah! How'd you get that big burn on your face?"

"That's none of--" Todoroki said but Nejire went to Ashido

"And, Ashido, if your horns break off, you think you'll grow new ones? Oh and can you wiggle them"

She then turn to Mineta and said "Mineta, are those ball your hair or what? I don't get it. How do you get a haircut"

He looked a bit flustered when she asked him

Hado then turned to Kiyoko "Hey Hey your that girl that Amajiki told me about, he couldn't stop talking about you. Also don't you get any health problems from eating candy alot or gain weight"

Kiyoko looked offended and looked at her tummy "it does work-". Her questions started to annoy her since they sounded personal

She then turned to Asui "oh, oh, Asui, you're a tree Frog. Not a gross toad, right?" Tsu just blinks at her

"Oh, my goodness. There's so much I wanna know about every one of you. Let's have a Q and A" she said happily

Kaminari smiled and said "aw, she's a total airhead, even cuter!"

Kiyoko mumbles "pretty annoying and personal" she looked to the side

Hado then went ojiro and asked "hey ojiro, can you support your entire body weight with that tail of yours?"

"I'm, well, you see" he said nervously as Hado went close and asked him again

Aizawa, getting annoyed, said to the Blonde hair male, as he had a menacing auras "this is completely irrational."

He noticed and said as he tries to calm the teacher down " oh, there's no need for you to worry, Eraser Head. I'm up next, and I'll get the audience refocused."

He then faced the class and said loudly "The future's gonna be..." He placed his hand around his ear if he was waiting to hear something

The class went silent since they were confused of what he was doing. "Gonna be what?" Kaminari questioned

"Awful! That's your part, guys!" He said loudly "oh crap. My call and response was a total fail."

Kiyoko giggled at his joke "I get it now" she laughs more.

He turned his attention to the blonde girl as she giggles cutely. He smiled and said "at least someone got my joke" he points at her rapidly making her laugh more

The others commented about the the bug three being weirdos or odd

He then continues "okay, you guys look like you have no idea what's going on. I guess we are third years who just showed up in your classroom to explain a program that's completely voluntary. I can see how you'd be confused by that. Hm. You guys got your provisional licenses as first years, right? Huh! This batch of new students has proven to be pretty darn energetic. So the problem is, you must not have a sense of humor. That's why my joke didn't land"