-Another Night In New York-

Start from the beginning

"He was like that on the trip here..." Jack sighed, sounding tired.

"We were gonna go get food, having to pretend like we know what we're doing is hungry work" Casey joked, as you sucked air through your teeth.

"Oh...I...can't...busy" You thought of an excuse, but none came to mind.

"Why not?" Jack asked, curiously.

"Oh you know...just...cause..." You awkwardly blushed.

"...Right..." Jack raised an eyebrow at your avoidance.

"Oh my God...you're taking Jenna out to a super nice restaurant aren't you?" Casey said excitedly, shocking you a great deal.

"Uh...yeah? How did you know?" You said in shock.

"Oh, me and Jenna text back and forth sometimes, I give her tips, she gives me tips, menial stuff don't worry" Casey said, which got you sort of curious.

"Yeah...do you have any recommendations?" You asked Casey, who had an unimpressed expression.

"Oh gee, does the poor small town girl know her way around expensive restaurants in New York?" She raised an eyebrow.

You sort of felt stupid for asking, but she smirked a bit as she chuckled, waving her hand to let you know it was no big deal.

"I do actually, I propose you take her...here" She said, showing you her phone.

But you didn't look at the phone right away, it might of just been your confused state, but you could of sworn you saw Cal's head shoot up and look around panicked when Casey said 'propose'...you were probably just imagining it.

You looked at the phone, seeing an expensive restaurant, with glowing reviews, you whistled in acknowledgment, as she took it back.

"Send me the address, I'll let you know how it goes" You nodded in thanks.

"Oh and one more thing...please don't tell Jenna I told you this..." She began, getting you worried.

Casey stood up and pulled you into more of a secluded area, free from the ears of the on edge Cal and uninterested Jack, she looked at you and took a deep breath.

"Me and Jenna are gal pals and all...so she tells me secrets you know..." Casey said, getting quiter.

You got more and more worried by the minute, as Casey brought herself up to whisper in your ear, whatever this is must be really bad.

"She really wants to do anal"

You sighed, you couldn't tell if she was joking or not, as she started to wheeze in laughter, as you grew a red face.

"Ask her yourself...not now...alone...and don't tell her I told you...trust me" She smiled, walking back to the others as you yelled back.

"But I don't trust you!"

After a small journey, you opened the door to your hotel room, as you were doing so, you got a text from Jenna, asking when you'd be back.