-Another Night In New York-

Start from the beginning

"You know...I haven't spent a lot of my money...how about I take you out tonight?" You offered, as you saw her blush.

"You mean...like a date?" Jenna asked, unaware that you two had pretty much been dating for almost half a year.

"Uh...yeah...yeah like a date" You chuckled a bit, as Jenna nodded.

"...Okay...what time?" She asked.

"Whenever I get back, I'll be as quick as I can" You assured her.

"Promise?" She asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Promise" You smiled at her, kissing her calmly.

The two of you sort of just stood their for a while, embracing each other, all while you were wearing a slightly crumpled outfit whilst Jenna was completely naked.

"You should probably put some clothes on for the date though" You said, not separating from your embrace.

"...do I?" She smirked back, you gave her an unimpressed look, and she slowly nodded. "Will do..."

Your interview with Jimmy Fallon was not the most coordinated thing possible, and you quickly realised something about Jimmy, he was fine...in small doses.

Anything more than a ten minute conversation and he would start to get annoying, it was an odd comparison that Jack brought up, but if all the talk show hosts were cheeses, Jimmy was the most processed American imaginable.

He was also spontaneous, asking you to perform a song from your EP, that also accompanied a song from your catalogue. So you performed a song without the band.

You really didn't want to do that, as the band wanted to be equal in things, splitting revenue 25 percent all around, you wanted to be more like the Beatles, with everyone knowing everyone.

But you still performed, it wasn't like you could say no either, he pretty much thrusted you an acoustic guitar, while the audience cheered.

You sang your most popular, the title track of your EP, as you looked to the other bandmates, seeing them smiling at you, like proud parents, it made you tear up slightly, which the camera's obviously ate up.

The whole thing felt like a weird blob of an interview, but you could understand Jimmy, he had to act this way all the time to keep ratings up, it was probably just as taxing to listen to Jimmy as it was to be him.

Jimmy also brought up the photo of you and Jenna, of which you visibly blushed, stuttering over your words as you feebly tried to explain yourself.

You were relieved when Jimmy moved the attention away from you, the rest of the interview went of pretty well.

You were even able to perform a song with all of the band this time to close out the show, and you got a few laughs from the audience, maybe that meant you were actually funny.

Backstage, you joined the rest of the band, and you noticed Cal was a bit off, looking a bit more nervous, especially around Casey.

"Cal, you okay?" You asked concerned, as he instantly scoffed.

"Fine? Oh yeah, I'm totally fine...are you fine, you don't look fine to me...definitely fine" He brushed off, as you slowly nodded.