Things ensue after being away from each other

Louis had just landed in L.A. and his husband Harry was already in L.A. they hadn't seen each other since the break started and Louis was excited...... Usually when they don't see each other for a few weeks... The first thing they do is have really kinky sex. And Louis was looking forward to it. He was probably going to let Harry top because right now he wanted to be dominated and just the thought of Harry was making him hard. He wanted to text Harry but he also wanted to surprise him. He was on his way to Harry's house now. The closer he got the more excited he got. He couldn't wait to be dominated. He wanted Harry's cock in him so bad he could barely think straight. His left hand drops to his lap and starts massaging his length through his sweats, he stops him himself though, he wants Harry to know just how excited he is and if he cums now he will be in trouble once he gets home. Now he's a few minutes away from Harry's drive way, and the minute he spots it he speeds up and pulls in. He parks, gets out, leaving his suitcase in his Range Rover and walks up to the door. He opens it since he is married to Harry and has the key, he calls for Harry once he's taken his shoes off. He doesn't get a reply. He walks to the living room and sees Harry sleep on the couch with love actually playing on the DVR. He turns off the tv, and walks to the couch, the bends down and kisses Harry's lips, at this his husband stirs and whispers "Lou, you're here". Louis just nods and whispers back "yeah I am", he motions for Harry to get up and Harry knows what he wants. Harry gets up and grabs Louis hand pulling him to the Red Room. Harry grabs the key from above the doorway and unlocks it, he pushes the doors open and ushers Louis in, Harry walks in and closes the door. Harry turns towards Louis who is undressing, Harry asks "what do you want?", Louis smirks and answers "Whip, Collar, blindfold, nipple clips and wrist restraints". Harry curtly nods and walks over to the wall where the whip and collar are located, then the walls over the the dresser where they keep the blindfolds and restraints, and clips of sorts, he gets what is needed and walks over to Louis. Louis is completely naked and still very hard and hold his hands out of the wrist restraints and Harry puts them on and says "Use the safe word if I get to rough", Louis just smiles and says "hmm I forgot it what was it again?", Harry shakes his head almost laughs and says " it's orange you wanker" at that Louis laughs.

Harry speaks again seconds later " Do not speak unless I give you permission, you may not touch me while I am pleasing you or you will be spanked 35 times, and when I do ask you to speak you must address me as Daddy, understand?" Louis nods because Harry has never done this before. Harry puts the collar on Louis, then the nipple clips on, and then the blindfold.

"Bend over, legs spread" Louis only nods and does that is asked of him, he knows what's about to come and he's not gonna jeopardize it.

Harry whips him, over and over, loving the way the whip hitting Louis sounds. Louis moans once Harry hits his arsehole with it.

"Stand up" Harry demands.
Louis does as said, "Get on the bed Louis" he obeys again, he lays in his on his back and waits for Harry to touch him so he can tell what he's doing. Harry finally touches him, running his hands over Louis thighs, Louis stiffens at the touch but soon relaxes. He gasps when Harry grabs his cock and pumps twice before removing his hands and placing them by his head. Harry doesn't prep Louis, he just pushes him and moans from the tightness, it's been to long since they had last done this. Harry bottoms out and waits for Louis to nod, they have a routine, when he doesn't prep Louis he waits for him. Louis nods about three minutes later and fuck he's glad he did, Harry pulls out and slams back in as hard as he can and man did it feel good. He pulls out so only his head is left inside, he slams back in watch as Louis arches his back and stretches his arms out above him withering in pleasure, he wants to shout but doesn't want to anger Harry, he whimpers and Harry says "you can talk". Louis whimpers out a thank you as Harry slams into him harder than before, he screams as loud as he can. Harry smiles because only he can cause this. Only Harry can make him scream like that.
Harry starts slamming his hips repeatedly into Louis and Louis screams out curse words and Daddy.
Harry starts getting close and he can tell Louis is too but the way he's leaking pre cum. Harry grabs Louis hips and squeezes them so hard he knows there's gonna be a bruise and he also knows he's being to rough with his thrusts and he's knows Louis is too stubborn to yell the safe word, so he just wants to see how hard the has to get so Louis yells it, so he pounds as hard as he can over and over and over into Louis, Louis just yells "DADDY" and cums, and once he does his body slumps, he's gone into subspace , Harry cums and he pulls out and takes off the nipple clips, he restraints and blindfold, and puts them on the floor, he picks Louis up and takes him into Harry's bedroom, he sits him down on the bed, he covers him up and turns on the heat. He goes the the kitchen and grabs a few water bottles and sets them on the side table so when Louis comes too he'll have them to drink. Harry leans down and whispers "I love you Louis Styles-Tomlinson"