Chapter 2.

The 5 Hunting Dogs all sat at the table and started eating the food Tachihara and Fukuchi made. (it was surprisingly not burnt)

They were eating onigiri with some noodles, and they all had a nice time eating while talking about random stupidly funny stuff. They were all enjoying this. After dinner they all decided to watch a movie in the living room.

[ 7:38 pm ]

"DIPS ON CHOOSING A MOVIE!" yelled Tachihara with the remote to the tv as he sat down on the floor and laying his back on the sofa behind him. "HEY BUT I WANTED TO CHOOSE A MOVIE" pouted Teruko and was about to cry. Tachihara started to panic slightly but then frowned and gave Teruko the remote as she suddenly got happy again. Tachihara and Teruko were on the floor with the sofa behind them with 1 popcorn bowl, Fukuchi sitting at one of the side edges of the sofa with his own popcorn bowl and Tecchou was at the other side edge of the sofa with Jouno next to home and those 2 sharing a popcorn bowl.
They all decided to watch a scary movie too that Teruko got to decide which one.

[ 8:06 pm]

It was at the middle of the movie Jouno started to get bored of it, but he also felt like sleeping. He was then so tired he ended up falling asleep on Tecchous shoulder. Tecchou got surprised and didn't know if Jouno was asleep or awake. He was almost blushing like crazy, but luckily no lights were on and the only light was from the tv. He decided to just let Jouno on his shoulder untill the movie was done, so he just ate some popcorn while watching the movie with a sweet sleeping Jouno on his shoulder.

Fukuchi noticed all of this and looked back at the tv thinking ''young love how beautiful.' 
"TACHIHARA WAKE UP AND SIT NORMALLY YOU BITCH" yelled Teruko when the now awake Tachihara fell asleep on her. "IM SORRYYY"
"YEAH YOU BETTER BE YOU LITTE-"
"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP" yelled Jouno as he was woken up by Tachihara and Teruko yelling, and then Teruko and Jouno started arguing for at least 15 minutes.

[ 9:57 pm ]

They watched several movies and most of them were tired. Fukuchi and Tachihara went back to their room to sleep while Teruko, Jouno and Tecchou were still watching some random movie.

"This movie is SO boringggg" said Teruko and she groaned. "Oh! I know! Let's play uno! suggested she.
Tecchou and Jouno were silent for a second "Have you maybe forgotten that i'm blind?" said Jouno frowning, There was an awkward silence between the 3 before Teruko spoke up again. "You can team with you boyfriend next to you while i'll wake up Tachihara and make him okay with me" both Tecchou and Jouno blushes at what she said. "HE is NOT my boyfriend for gods sake!" yelled Jouno as Teruko stood up and walked away to Tachiharas room while having her tounge out.

[ With Tachihara ]

Tachihara was not asleep. He was laying down on his bed texting with someone on his phone..

GIN <33
________________

Tachihara: GINNNN
WAKE UP
CMONNN
YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD STAY AWAKE :(
GINNN
I THOUGHT U WOULDNT BREAK A PROMISE </3

Gin: oh my god Tachi learn to be patient i was eating

Tachihara: your eating at this time????
it's like 10:23

Gin: yeah ryuu came home late so he made dinner later but i'm sorry i couldn't answer :(

Tachihara: nah dw about it i was really being impatient lol
anyways how was your day? ^^

Gin: my day was pretty okay i would say! i got some new knifes that you could maybe check out next time!

Tachihara: NEW KNIFES?? NICEE COULD I TRY THEM SOMEDAY??

Gin: no you would break them

Tachihara: gasp I WOULD NEVER.

Gin: yes you would >:(

Tachihara: WHEN HAVE I EVER DONE SUCH A THING??

Gin: you broke one of my favorite knifes a few months ago

Tachihara: BUT I SAID SORRYYY
AND I STILL AM SORRY
WAIT
YOU DONT FORGIVE ME??
IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRYYYYY
YK I DIDNF MEAN TOO :((

Gin: Tachi relax i didn't mean it seriously and yes i already forgave you a long time ago dw :)

Tachihara: thank god i thought you didnt and that your still mad at me for that :<

Gin: dw! it wasn't that important anyway
im gonna go to sleep now goodnight!

Tachihara: GOODNIGHTTT <33

Gin: <3
________________

Tachihara was blushing slightly as he brought his phone to his chest it was a nice comfortable silence. But that silence didn't last long untill...
"TACHIHARA!" said Teruko loudly as she barged into his room unexpectedly. "Come play uno with me, Jouno and Tecchou. You are teaming with me by the way" Teruko smiled while saying that as she grabbed Tachihara by the arm. He was still processing what just had happened.

————————————
[ 835 words ]
A/N
sorry if this chapter was shorter than the first- i'll try to make the next one longer since i was also very exhausted from school today lol

next chapter will be published either tomorrow or on saturday ^^