Part 5

Rishab:You are the ghost who killed Simonica.Right?You are the same ghost who killed all the people in the forest.You made Raghav laugh in a few minutes with your powers.Right?You are not an ordinary human being.

Pratha burst out:Yes.I am not a human being.

Rishab:So finally you admitted that you are a ghost.

Pratha:No.I am not a ghost.I can't kill anyone.I made Raghav laugh.I made Aastha energetic through the special juice I prepared.I cured the child.I can only do good things.When you asked me to learn shooting I refused.Because I can't do violence.Because I represent peace.A ghost maybe good.But a ghost chooses the path of violence.But I can never choose violence.

But I can never choose violence

Rishab got confused.

Rishab:Then what are you?

Pratha was silent.

Rishab:If you won't reveal it,I will think that you are lying that you are not a ghost.

Pratha:Ok.I will reveal myself to you.

Pratha turned into a fairy with wings.

Rishab was surprised.

Pratha:This is me.I am a fairy.I was a normal human being.But at a particular age i discovered that I was a fairy with powers.Now I am utilizing my powers for good.

Rishab was surprised.

Rishab:Your friends?

Pratha:Only I am a fairy.They know about me.

Rishab was surprised.

Rishab:What's your intention behind coming here?

Pratha:I do not have any particular intention.I just accompanied my friends.

Rishab:Ok.

Pratha:If you don't trust me....

Rishab:I trust you.

They shared an emotional eye lock.

Rishab:I have no reason to suspect a fairy.

Pratha smiled.

(The credit for the edit goes to the unknown editor)