Gilderoy poses for photos but he catches sight of someone in the crowd making his face drop, "It can't be! Harry Potter!"

The photographer grips Harry's shoulder and shoves him forward making Dorothy snarl at him as he pushes her again, "No, hexes today please." Fred says quietly to her.

"Nice big smile, Harry. Together you and I rate the front page. Ladies and gentlemen, what an extraordinary moment this is. When young Harry stepped into Flourish and Bolts this morning to purchase my autobiography, Magical Me, which incidentally is currently celebrating its 27th week atop the Daily Prophet bestseller list, he had no idea that he would in face be leaving with my... entire collection works, free of charge."

He shoves Harry forward with a pile of books in his hands, the crowd of women cheer but the trio that consists of George, Fred and Dorothy roll their eyes. Molly takes the books from the children, shoving them forward as she attempts to get them signed.

"Do you want me to help, Molly?"

"No, no, I'm fine dear, will you help Ginny get the right robes please?" Dorothy nods and takes Ginny's hand following after the others.

"Bet you loved that didn't you, Potter?" Dorothy can't help but smile a little as he brother makes his way towards them, "Famous Harry Potter. Can't even go into a book ship without making the front page."

"Draco." Dorothy says in a warning tone making his eyes finally find her.

He opens his mouth to talk but Ginny steps forward, "Leave him alone."

"Oh, look, Potter, you've got yourself a girlfriend."

An all too familiar cane lands on Draco's shoulder making Dorothy's eyes widen, she steps back a little as he father comes into view. "Now, now, Draco. Play nicely. Mr. Potter. Lucius Malfoy. We meet at last."

He takes Harry's hand and pulls him forward to push back his hair hiding the scar with his cane, "Forgive me. Your scar is legend. As, of course, is the wizard who gave it to you."

"Voldemort killed my parents. He was nothing more than a murderer."

"Hmm. You must be very brave to mention his name. Or very foolish." Lucius says with a raise of his brow.

"Fear of a name only increases fear of the things itself." Hermione says as she straightens her posture.

Dorothy grins proudly at the younger girl, "And you must be, Miss. Granger," He turns to look at Draco who nods, "Oh, yes, Draco's told me all about you. And your parents. Muggles, aren't they?"

He turns next to look at Ron, Ginny, Percy and the twins, who step in front of Dorothy, "Let me see, red hair, vacant expressions, tatty, second-hand book... you must be the Weasley's."

Dorothy pushes her way between the twins finally revealing herself, "Give them back."

He raises a brow and looks down at the book in his hand, "Children! Its mad in here. Let's go outside."

"Well, well, well, Weasley."

Dorothy finally releases the breath she was holding in as her father turns away from her. She gulps as she watches him turn away from her, the scar given to her by him above her eyebrow tingles. The reddish flesh still sore as it was given to her just two months ago.

"Lucius." Arthur greets.

"Busy time at the Ministry, Arthur? All those extra raids? I do hope they're paying you overtime. Though judging by the state of this, I'd say not. Although, you do have an extra mouth to feed." He turns to look at Dorothy who straightens her back and holds her head high.

"What the use of being a disgrace to the name of wizard, if they don't even pay you well for it?"

Feeling a spike of courage Dorothy speaks up, "And you know all about that, wouldn't you?"

The twins behind her grin and secretly high five her behind her back.

"We have a very different idea about hat disgraces the name of wizard, Malfoy." Arthur says.

Lucius raises his brows, "Clearly. Associating with Muggles. And I thought your family could sink no lower." He places Ginny's book back into her cauldron and steps forward.

"I'll see you at work."

"Children, let's go." Arthur calls.

One by one they pass the two Malfoy's as they exit the book shop.

Lucius grips Dorothy's elbow tightly as she passes, Draco gulps and looks between the two.

He reaches up and traces the scar above her brow, "Nasty thing. You should cover it up."

She rips her arm from his tight grip and pokes her chin up, "It proves I survived something horrid."

"And what's that?"

"You."