Try me sweetheart ... Kuch bhi karlo ... Mujhe rok nhi paogi ... Sana said looking at her there wasn't even a hint of fear in her eyes and voice not even in her body language ...

Nia gritted her teeths ... As kartik came ahead ... And held sana's hand ... Sana looked at him blanklesly before jerking his hand away. . 

Limits main rho samjhe ..  shehnaaz Kaur gill ne kisi aire gaire ko koi haq ni Diya ke wo mujhe choo ske samjhe ...  She said fearlessly ...

So apni hado Mai raho ... She said ... Looking here and there ...

Hadd toh tumhe main bataunga ... Kartik said smirkingly ...

waise bhi ab aj ke baad toh tum meri hi ho ...

He said lust fully looking at her from her head to toe ...she felt disgusted at his gaze upon her ...

Aisa kisne kaha ... The manly voice echoed in the whole area . . She turned recognising the voice ... Her eyes showed some emotions maybe the pain ...which peirced his heart she turned around blinking her eyes ... .

Kartik raised his eyes brows looking at sidharth who looked completely different ... His face was stern ....as he was angry seeing him staring at his wife with disgust ...

Kyu tumhe sunai nhi Diya ... Kartik said smirkingly

Chlo dobara bol deta hu ... Ajj ke baad Sana sirf ... Before he could complete a hard punch launched on his face ...

Nia immediately came on knees looking at him ...

Kartik ... she yells who was almost in the state of unconsciousness just with one punch ...

Sana looked at sidharth ...this rough tough sidharth was someone new to her because which sidharth she knew was soft. ..

Sidharth looks at nia ...with his cold eyes ...

Though he should be shocked ... But anymore as now nothing matters ..

His heart is now a void of emotions ... Who don't felt anything bring betrayed by his not so friend ...

He chuckles with his welled up eyes while nia was looking at him dumbfounded

Suddenly the sounds of laughing echoed in the whole area ...

Nia and kartik looked shocked as they didn't expected there boss to be here ...

Sana looked at him dumbfounded ...she stumbled back as soon as she saw his face ...

Mr. Gill ...she stammered ... Her eyes welled up ...

Sidharth sidharth sidharthhh ... He said .. 

Well done my child ... Akhir tum Sana ko yaha le hi aaye ... He said laughing evily ... Sana looked at him confused ...

No he didn't took her here ... She came on her own ...

Because nia called her ...

Sidharth was also looked shocked ...

Aap toh Sana ke papa ... He who's he was shocked how can a father done something like this to his daughter ...

Na ... Is naam se bulane ki galti mat karna mujhe .. main ... Or uska baap ... No ... She is just my mistake ...

Parr is galti se fayda bohot hai .... Mr gill said ...

Taking his gun out  ... As the voice of shooting echoed ...

Sana ... Covers her ears with her palms ....as suddenly her body language showed some fear ...