Life with him❤️

Start from the beginning

She widened her eyes at his sudden change and her mind went all blank by the turning of points... Her all body shivered and her inside twisted when he run his rough hands through her thighs... She felt weak when his tongue devoured the every inch of her month and unknowingly she started to respond... As she started to suck his lips he increased his pace his hands gripped her waist after locking her legs around his waist...

He felt his nerves throbbing out of desire and her softness made him more wild... He sneaked his hands around her waist and lifted her slightly before placing her flat over the bed... He left her lips red and attacked her neck while she moved her hands to his hair when he left her hands... She threw her head back and moaned giving him access along with confidence... He moved her top upwards and caresses her milky waist inside the night dress and her breath hitched when his lips moved downwards after giving his marks all over her neck...

He kissed her cleavage and sucked it circling her navel with his fingers and she moaned out of control... he moved down to her waist and placed wet kisses all over there and his tongue thrusted inside her navel... Her body shivered and she raised her hip not being able to withstand the sensation and he pressed her hip down to made her lay flat...

He moved up and slide her sleeve to down along with her visible bra strap and she gasped for air as he sucked her neck and collor bone hardly...  He moved his lips towards her ear and nibbled her earlobe peppering kiss all over there and she moaned which he took into his mouth with more passion... After nearly 2 hours he raised his torso fully from her body and breathed hard along with her who was gasping for air... He smirked finding his territories all over her and layed beside her after kissing her sweaty forehead....

She saw him breathing harder and he pulled her inside his embrace... Her dress was disheveled as well as her hair and his tshirt... Her neck was covered by hickey and his shoulders has her nail printings... Both of them are sweating out of the make out session but they didn't mind the sweat and embraced each other tightly... His sweet torchers are killing her alive but she loved it more than anything... She loved the calm and controlled, mature vetri but this version of him made her crazily fell in love with him...

Vetri was not a person who would appreciate physical attraction before marriage, but after seeing her only he comes to know how much it was difficult to keep their hands away from their girl... Even though he tried to control himself, it didn't work at all and now he was going behind her like a love sick puppy... A simple cheek kiss from her can make him freeze and his heart will started to thump faster when she neared him... Her fragrance not by the  perfume or body wash but her natural one has the power to twist his inside provoking his desire...

When her even breath hit his neck vetri titled his head sideways and found her asleep in his arms... He smiled at her and kissed her forehead moving her baby hairs to the back of her earlobe... He removed himself from her hold and lifted her gently and placed her straight over the side... He moved to the cupboard near the alamara, took an oil ment from it and moved back towards her... He sat on the bed near her and applied the oil ment on the remarks he gave on her neck, collor bone, cleavage, waist and around her navel too... he blows in between to reduce the irritation it may cause and kissed her forehead after pecking her lips...

He returned to the bed after placing the oil ment back and dragged her to his arms while she swiftly turned to him and hugged him by his hip placing her head over his hard chest... He grinned at her like a crazy man and hugged her back even tighter feeling his life completed with her in his arms... He put his legs over hers and turned to her cuddling her tightly... She sneaked and moved her face up hiding it in his neck crook which rewarded a kiss by him on her hair... Soon both of them fell asleep in eachother's embrace not knowing the commotion that took place in the WhatsApp group by his machaans searching for their loving sister who stopped responding all of a sudden... And as per the result the his WhatsApp lines up with notifications as;