they both nodded and held hands before running downstairs to the living room and to turn on the tv.

"c'mere, little soul," el held vada up to her chest. "did you miss me?" she asked as vada let out a huge yawn, nuzzling against el's body.

el chuckled and kissed her cheek. "you've been sleeping so much lately," she murmured and el had to admit it has eased her stress a little without so much crying going on in the house.

gently, el bounced her in her arms and brought her downstairs to put her in her bouncer so el could make pancakes.

she made sure to make some waffles too and as she set it on the plate, she added a whip cream smiley face on both of them before setting the table.

"baby bugs, time to eat!" she shouted for them before taking out some drinks from the fridge.

they ran in quickly, jumping up and down for el to place them in their chairs.

"so pretty," daisy murmured at her plate and el kissed the tip of her nose. "eat up,"

"why does xanny more?" daisy asked as el took vada out of her bouncer and cradled her. "because your brother has a game and he loads of energy. he needs a lot of food."

daisy made a sound of realisation before nodding.

el smiled at xander and gently wiped the corner of his mouth. "yummy?"

he nodded frantically and lifted his chin so el could wipe around his mouth. "thank you,"

she hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek before pulling back and to prepare food for vada next.

+++

"no fucking way, you have pom poms!?" max exclaimed, gasping as she grabbed a pair and waved it in the air.

"of course! i have to let xanny know i'm cheering him on!" el exclaimed and then held onto daisy by the waist since she was jumping up and down on the chair.

"xanny fast," she pointed ahead as el nodded. "he is,"

"wanna go up to the glass?" lucas asked, holding his hands out to her and she nodded, moving forward for him to carry her forwards.

he whispered in her ear as she pointed ahead, waving the pom poms with a small smile.

"she's doing better," max nudged el and she instantly nodded. "yeah, she is. she likes her therapist so i guess that's nice. the pom pom was also her idea,"

"really?"

el nodded with a sweet smile. "we passed it in the store and she said it'd be perfect for his game and i said we could use it to cheer him on. she picked his favourite colour," she tipped her head at the green pom poms. "then said she needed some pink ones too to let him know it's her,"

max bit down on her lip to stop herself from smiling too widely. "she's so adorable,"

el nodded, standing up as she fixed vadas onesie. "where's mike?"

max grinned and wiggled a brow at her. "missing you boyfriend already? he's over there setting up,"

el rolled her eyes at her and motioned to vada. "watch her, please?"

max chuckled with a nod as el made her way over to mike, gently tapping his shoulder to get his attention. "hi,"

he turned, a large smile overtaking his face before he embraced her in the tightest hug. "hi,"

he pulled his head back and set a kiss to the corner of her lips. "you look so pretty today,"

she flushed red and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear awkwardly. "thank you,"