Chapter 1

After the battle of the Ultimate fight with Valentina. Natan was confused with the story of past that he knows are now fading away. Natan was thinking if the past has changed what will happen to the future

5 months later

Pov: The Master of the Castle Aberleen (Aamon Paxley) was celebrating for his brother return.

Aamon wasn't gonna let anything happen to Gusion ever again but something was missing. He couldn't think straight about it. Aamon was thinking what was it "Gusion is my brother but why do I feel like was losing something important to me?" Said in his mind. A maid comes up and knock the door and said "Master everyone is waiting for you." Then Aamon turns and nods his head and the maid leave. The party was full of popular family and the empire knight also joined the party. After drinking some wine Aamon noticed a guy who look similar to someone. Aamon does remember him but he didn't know his name. He remembers that he has white long hair and blue iris eyes were just like a moonlight eyes. The guy he was thinking is Natan and Aamon has a little feeling on him. Natan was a bit stressed so he went outside to get some fresh air. Someone called Aamon and she was a little bit distracted by Aamon looks, when Aamon turns back to find Natan, he was gone. Aamon was trying to find him but there were so many people. "Am I gonna lose him again?" Aamon said. "Aamon?" A similar cold voice said behind Aamon as Aamon was froze after hearing his voice.Aamon began to turn around slowly and said " Hello, my old enemy, long time no see" Natan laugh " So you still thinking we are enemy? I'm not a bad guy after all." Aamon smirks and ask " Well then if you're a good guy. Can I know your name? Please?" Natan reply" I'm Natan, it's nice to meet you, Mr. Paxley"

The two were talking for hours and kinda enjoying their time together. Aamon couldn't help it by seeing Natan's beauty, his blue shiny iris eyes.

"Are you the master of this castle" Natan asked and Aamon told him that they him to be the master of castle Aberleen cause he puts his kin above everything and will do anything for them and one more thing is Aamon is the head of House Paxley and become the current Duke of the Castle. Natan was surprised that Aamon was trying so hard and do anything for the family, in such a young age.

"Haa.... It's late I'll better go back now, so I think this is good bye" Natan said and smile to Aamon and he was about to leave Aamon stopped him and ask" mm... Natan...?" "Yes" Natan reply. Aamon was too shy to ask Natan but would be nice to have such a good with Natan so he asks him out.
"Are you free tomorrow? Can we go and grab some tea, I guess? Natan did agree with that " so when will we met then?" Natan asked and Aamon told him anytime that Natan wants"So tomorrow morning then at 8 ,sounds good, rigth?"Aamon nod with a smile. Aamon hope this would make a good relationship between him and Natan.