♣︎ Chapter 2 ♣︎

❃

❃.✮:▹The art of eye contact◃:✮.❃

-♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎-

"So... The next road is supposed to be at the right after we passed the river tail! " (y/n) study the map carefully, and pointing at the river tail that is not far from them.

"Got it!! " Rocky turned the car steering wheel to the right while looking at the trees around their car.

(y/n) and Rocky are currently in the middle of the forest now, searching for the treasure that Mitzi asked them to find.

Rocky squinted his eyes, trying to see the road which is shrouded in darkness.

"Well, look's like the moon doesn't have enough energy this night, right (y/n)? Or maybe because of the stars doesn't show up and it makes the moon feels sad!!" Rocky grinning, laughing by his own jokes.

(y/n) chuckled, she lowered the car window then put her head out to see the sky clearly.

"Yeah and I think the moon will be hiding behind the fluffy clouds this night, huh. " (y/n) said after saw the moon is covered with night clouds as she think that it will going to rain soon.

(y/n) close the window back, looking at the front while folding the map and put it on her lap. She glanced at Rocky, trying to say something but she hold it back. Her mind was thinking about the idea of ​​starting a topic to chat with Rocky, well to make less awkward.

What should I do? Should I ask about his childhood? Oh no no... Zib said that he doesn't like to share about his childhood. Hmmm....

She glanced again at Rocky, but her eyes widened when her gazed locked with Rocky's eyes. (y/n) quickly turned her gazed to the front, sweaty a little when Rocky catched her looking at him quietly.

"AHA! GOTCHA!! " Rocky laughing, a wide grinned plastered on his face.

Raspberry! He got me!

"C'mon on, (y/n) ~Tell me what you think in your mind! I will not judge ya! "

(y/n) chuckled nervously, clearing her throat before speak up.

"Well, it's just that I'm feel happy to be your partner again after.... the incident that happened 2 months ago. " She fidgeting her fingers and smile nervously after she remembered again about her last partner mission with Rocky.

"Awww (y/n)~ I'm happy to be back with you too!! Y'know, it's kinda boring when we can't being partner after that incident... " Rocky chuckled, shaking his head a little bit.

"Hahaha! Yeah!" (y/n) laughing when she knows that Rocky happy to be her partner again. "Who know that Miss M can suddenly change her mind, right?" Then her smiled dropped as she remembered about argument that happened last night when Mitzi said that she has a job for (y/n) and Rocky.