"Hey, hermosa." Miguel leaned forward and kissed the girl on the forehead. "How did you sleep?"

The Diaz boy looked happier than he had for quite awhile, and it made her smile.

"Good." Cyn replied, nodding her head. "Our first full night in a bed together, and it wasn't even awkward, score one us."

"I didn't even think about that." Miguel scratched the back of his neck and laugh slightly. "Okay, now i'm being awkward. Let's go downstairs, I smell food."

The boy hopped out of bed and rounded the corner of the bed, extending his hand for Cynthia to take. She did, and climbed out of bed, the two of them holding hands. Carefully, they made their way out of their room and down the steps, seeing Hector already in the kitchen listening to music and cooking.

"Hey, there you are! Must have been wipes out, right?" The man asked with an infectious smile.

Cyn could tell where his son had gotten it from.

"Yeah, a little bit. We've had a long few days but uh... what are you uh—.. what are you making?" The Diaz boy asked.

"Yes, I am starving." Cynthia held her stomach, realizing she hadn't ate a real meal in days.

"My famous churrasco."  Hector answered, blowing a kiss in the air.

Cyn didn't know what that was, but she knew it would probably be delicious.

"Yeah, hey, how about you both help cutting? Get in there with those fast reflexes. Show me how you learned that." Hector spoke, referring to them helping his step son.

"Well, we both do martial arts, karate, actually. I won a championship, and Cynthia was going to too, before we left." Miguel replied, both of them cutting up what was on the board.

Cyn wanted the two to bond so, she stayed silent, a smile on her face as she did.

THE BOYS NEEDED MONEY TO GET BACK MONEY from the people who had towed it. It was going to be hard for them, considering the fact that they were in a foreign country, and only knew a few select words in Spanish. If only they would have comprehended the man was asking them to move the van.

"Okay, so, the guy said we need 4,000 pesos to get it from the impound lot." Johnny spoke, the trio walking around the market.

"Dude, that's like... tons of money." Theo said in disbelief, scratching his head. "Things are expensive here, huh?"

"Yeah, like a million dollars." Johnny agreed with a sigh.

"It's $200. But, still, we only have about half of that." Robby corrected, obviously knowing better than his family.

"Well, I need to go back to math class." Theo's cheeks tinted red from embarrassment, having been completely wrong.

"Well, we're not gonna find them without the van." Johnny noted, the group walking further down before reaching an open where a group of people surrounded a table.

"That's a Red Savina. That thing'll burn a hole right through you." Robby spoke, referring to the pepper the man at the table was eating, his family looking at him confused. "Mom and I watch Hot Ones on Youtube."

The man who ate the pepper ran off, presumably to throw it up, while the one across from him earned some pesos.

"This is our shot to get back on track. If you see me about to choke, cover my mouth so I don't spit it out." Johnny spoke to the boys, seemingly about to go eat a pepper.