New Clans

The meme shows how Oakheart feels in a new Clan

(Bluefur's POV)

"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey join under the Highrock for a Clan meeting!" Sunstar called at dawn when I came back to camp.

I knew the Clan would not like that a RiverClan cat, Oakheart, would be joining the Clan. ThunderClan and RiverClan always fought for Sunningrocks, so why would they suddenly approve a RiverClan tom to join ThunderClan?

"I approved for a cat to join ThunderClan and live alongside us. To walk our camp, on our side, and in StarClan when it's time," Sunstar started. "We have fought with their Clan many times before, but this is best for us, for we could get along, not like what we did when we threw SkyClan out."

The Clan seemed to know which Clan Sunstar was talking about, and they hissed and growled on the statement. No one seemed to like RiverClan even more.

"This cat is Oakheart, from RiverClan, as you might have guessed, and he will join at sunhigh. For, not only will he add another member to our clan, he will bring more when time comes, and soon, they could originally be part of ThunderClan from now on."

Everyone hissed and growled even more, especially Thistleclaw, glaring at me with his bright yellow eyes. I was looking forward to sunhigh, and what StarClan leaves us to do in our path.

(Oakheart's POV)

Since everyone already knew about my leave, they told their goodbyes and congratulated me on my future kits. Mudfur came to me, very surprisingly, since he never came out of the medicine cat den, and told me, 

"Crookedstar wishes to speak to you."

*inside Crookedstar's den*

Silence crossed me and my younger brother, as we thought of our future kits. Then, the silence broke apart, my Crookedstar saying,

"How will you relearn everything in ThunderClan, as they hunt animals including mice, voles, and squirrels."

That was a very intresting question. I couldn't just say I'd be taught my mate. That would make him tease me, and I'd me ashamed, especially since Bluefur told me what RiverClan did to me once we told them.

"I have no idea."

Silence started again.

"May you enjoy living with your kits. You may never become deputy in ThunderClan like the last one," Crookedstar said.

"May you find us in StarClan," Crookedstar mumbled as I left the den for ThunderClan.

(Bluefur's POV)

He's here!

Oakheart came in front of the ThunderClan border, cautiously looking for Sunstar as he tried to find a way over the border without touching it. 

Mouse-brain.

You can easily jump over ThunderClan border! It's like it was made from kits!

Sunstar bounded out of his den, and when he saw Oakheart, addressed the Clan of his arrival and let him go over the border to meet at the Highrock. 

Since I was deputy and had to join Sunstar on the Highrock, I leaped onto it gracefully, and staring back at Oakheart, I could tell he was scared by the height of it. The Highrock from RiverClan probably looked like one where an apprentice could jump on it.

Mouse-brain.

"From this day forward, Oakheart, coming from RiverClan and settling in ThunderClan, will walk our side of the forest from now to death."

Oakheart finally joined ThunderClan!