Chapter Two

I wake up and moan, the memories of last night slowly coming to me.

 "Shit!" I swear loudly. I get up and get dressed in a black skirt that is shimmery and hugs my legs in what i think is a sexy way. I pull on a tight red long sleeve shirt. If I'm going to have to.... face the music, I think is the expression, i'm going to look decent before i cry. I put on some eyeshadow. At least this won't get ruined if i cry, which i most likely will. I finger my keys nervously and work up my courage to walk out the door. i finally walk out the door and head to the guild. As i slide into my usual seat at the guild, i feel erza's shadow creep next to me. I shiver.

 "Lucy... Come with me." Her voice is stern. I stand up silently. Her eyes are cold and hard. I shiver. She walks out of the guild, and I follow her. She pulls me into an alley by the guild and shoves me roughly against the wall. i gasp slightly, and then her lips are on mine. I melt into the kiss, kissing her back. Her lips are warm and soft. I blush as i kiss her. If there was any part of me that wasn't completely certain I'm in love with erza, they're gone, complete convinced. She pulls away and looks into my eyes. I stare back, entranced. Vaguely, I hear voices. Erza turns around. Free of the enchantment that looking at her puts me under, i see who it is, natsu and grey. Natsu stares at erza and I, while Grey laughs.

 "You two are so gay, i can't wait to tell everyone the great Erza is in love with a girl!"

 Erza clenches her hands."I am not. It was just a kiss between friends."

  Friends?? I Push her away and run off, running blindly. How can she kiss me like that and call it just.... friends! I run into my apartment and climb into bed, I don't ever want to see her again. I close my eyes and sob, my heart still beating, but feeling as if it had been torn in two. I hadn't know that one human being could feel so much hurt, anger, and grief, but still live. I don't want to live. Maybe that seems over dramatic, but I'm so sick of finding love, then losing it in some stupid way. I sob. Eventually, my sobs quiet, and i fall asleep.

 I wake up later that day, around dinner, still depressed, and with no will to get up from my bed. then i hear a knock at my door.

 "Lucy? Let me in!" It's levy. My best friend. "I know you're upset, but let me in!"

 I stand up slowly and stagger over to the door, opening it."Hey..." I say listlessly. She hugs me.

"I know you're hurt. Erza is such a bitch!" She frowns."Really.... I'll be fine. it was just a crush."

  Levy sings."Its just... a little crush, not like i faint every time we touch..." She finishes. I sigh.

 "No, really," I force a smile. "I'll be fine. I'll move on."

"except for the fact that you've liked her for forever, she kissed you and then passed it off as a friend kiss." I frown."It was not a friendly kiss! It was all... Lust and fire, but perfectly right...."

  Tears seep from my eyes. Levy wipes them away kindly. "I know.... I know." She whispers. "Lets go sit on your bed and eat massive amounts of ice cream and watch stupid romantic comedies and cry."

  I half smile through my tears."You know what? That sounds great."

  She walks in and we settle on my bed, and do that for the rest of the day, alternately crying and laughing until we fall asleep in a heap.