Chapter XIV. The Victory Feast

Start from the beginning

Tyrion says "I don't imagine thinking about that subject will leave you any happier than before."

Davos says "And what if I'm not trying to be happy?"

Tyrion says "Then you're in luck. We may have defeated them, but we still have us to contend with."

"Thank you. I feel much better." Davos takes the wine that Tyrion has poured for him and drinks.

Tyrion exits.

》》》》《《《《

Harwin drinks his wine and Laela holds his hand and smiles at him. He takes her hand and kisses it. Laela smiles "You think Lyanna will survive this"

Harwin nods "Jaime is on her side now, she will get her revenge on all of them"

Laela nods "Like she takes her straightness from him"

"And when that happens, I do not want us and our children in the middle of this"

Laela looks at him confused "What do you mean?"

"I mean, we must leave, past in the sake of King's Landing, you miracley survived because my sister saved you but now we have to save our children"

》》》》《《《《

The celebrations are becoming raucous. The Hound takes the entire pitcher of wine from a serving wench as she passes.

Next to him, Bard and Daena Belaerys talking together.

》》》》《《《《

A fireplace in the great hall, Tyrion looks into the fire, pensively. A man shouting "More ale!"

Tyrion addresses Bran who sits nearby "This is clever. Even better than the saddle I designed for you."

Bran says "It's the same as the one Daeron Targaryen built for his crippled nephew 120 years ago. I liked that one."

Tyrion says "You know our history better than anyone" to Robb "That will be useful, What do you think, Lord of Winterfell."

Robb nods "I'm not Lord of Winterfell and I do not see any benefit of this"

Tyrion to Robb "You're the older trueborn son of Ned Stark"

Robb looks at Bernia and doesn't answer.

Tyrion says "You don't want it."

Robb wonders "My people want me after what happened?"

Bernia to Robb "Any leader has his up and downs, Robb"

Tyrion to Bran "What about you?"

Bran says "I don't really want anymore."

Tyrion says "I envy you."

Bran looks turns to look behind him at Maester Wolkan "You shouldn't envy me. Mostly I live in the past."

Maester Wolkan steps up behind Bran's chair and starts wheeling him away.

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

The head of the table, Aeryn watches us. Tormund goads Jon into drinking from his horn "All of it."

I smile "Go on."

Jon shakes his head "No, not in one go."

Sansa says "Go on. I believe in you."