Good afternoon sir; I greeted sir Zee but I got shocked when he suddenly hugged me, It was like I was nailed to where I was standing.

S-sir; I stammered while calling his name.

Are you okay? Does anything hurt? He question me non-stop, I can see the worry on his face.

I'm okay sir; I told him, I can't look at him on his eyes because of what just happened.

Let's go talk in the coffee shop; I nod my head and followed him, He stop Infront if his car so I look at him.

I have my car with me sir, I'll just follo-; He cut me off before I finish what I had to say.

Ride with me; He says, I hesitated for a moment but eventually nodded, I sat Infront while he turn to driver seat.

Sorry for the trouble that I cause sir; I told him gently, I saw that he look at me for a moment before he out his gaze back to the road.

Nunew you didn't do anything wrong, You don't have to apologize, I should be the one to apologize to you, I should do better, If I only knew that you went through so much-; This time I interrupted what he was going to say, I don't want people to pity me.

You don't need to feel sorry for me, Actually you've done enough sir, You've done enough for this whole 4 years, It's just that some things really happened unexpectedly; I said and looked at the road.

He stopped the car on the side of the road so I looked at him, but I immediately removed his hand when he lifted my long sleeve.

I just looked at him while he was looking at my wounds, He saw it because he also pulled my hand again.

Does it hurt? He asked while caressing my arms where they were full of wounds, I bit the bottom of my lip because for the first time someone asked me if it hurt.

What If I'll say that it doesn't hurt, Do you believe me sir? I asked but I was just looking straight ahead.

Yes, I believe you, Because I know the feeling nunew, I once in your situation; This time I look at him with confusion.

Sir? I asked him again as if his answer didn't enter my mind, Because as far as I know he and his family are very okay, He had everything that I dreamed of, So how does he know the feeling I feel.

Is it surprising? He asked and I nodded, I didn't believe it, How can he experience the feeling I feel when there are many people by his side.

What I said is true Nunew, I have been in your situation once so I know how difficult it is, Anxiety is one of the hardest battles we have because we have no other enemy but ourselves, In order to survive we have to defeat ourselves; He said while slowly caressing my arms.

T

hat's why all the wounds on my body I don't feel hurt, Because every time that happens, My heart feels more painful, Everytime my anxiety or depression back my body became so numb that I don't feel pain anymore; I told him, I don't know why I told the story but I was thankful that he was here and willing to listen to me, For the first time someone understood what I went through.

You're not alone Nuw, You had me, Leon, Alpha and everyone; I shook my head at him.

I know but I used to being alone sir, for me it's better to be alone that way no one can ever hurt me again; He held my hand so I looked at him, I think we'll just talk here in his car.

Let me, Let me help you, Let me help you heal the wound in your heart; I looked at him and I saw that he was serious.

Thank you very much sir, But the reason I want to talk to you is because I want to resign from my work, My Mom saw me so it's not impossible that dad won't know, I don't want the day to come when I'm the reason your company will be in trouble, Many people are counting on you, I also intend to leave the country, sir; I told him.

Please nuw, Stay with us, Stay with me, I won't let anyone hurt you even your dad, I'll do everything to protect you; I took a deep breath and looked at him.

You don't know what kind of person my dad is, He will do everything to ruined your company, He hates me a lot, He will do everything to have me back so I hope you let me resign sir; He shook his head again and now he looked ahead.

I know your dad, I know he can spin the world on top of his finger but nunew even though I'm not as rich as your dad, I'll promise you that I'll protect you as much as I can, Just please stay with me; I got confused for the first time, For the first time I doubted my decision, Sir zee has been very kind to me during these four years, I'm just a secretary but I can see how he wants me to stay by his side but I know dad, I know what he's capable of do.

May I think about this carefully sir? He nodded and smiled a little which touched my heart, I just ignored it because maybe I was imagining it.

I will return to the office if I do not continue with my resignation, But if I do not show up for three days it means that my decision is complete, but sir, Whatever my decision is, I am very grateful to you, Thank you very much for everything, For everything you've done for me; I looked at him and he looked at me.

I will wait for you in my office; I smiled and got out of his car, I didn't look back because that's what should be done, I need to think carefully about what I'm going to do, Many people can is working on that company, I don't want anything bad happen the company they've work so hard, The people in the company all of them are kind to me, I don't consider them friends but my heart knows what they've done to me, Those kindness people deserve better.

I was in the middle of walking when someone pulled my arm, I looked and saw a small boy so I stopped and looked at him.

Brother, Someone gave it to you; He said to me and handed the pink roses.

What is his name? I asked and took the flowers from him but I stiffened when I smelled the perfume. Impossible.

Who's the person who gave it to me, can you take me to him? I told him.

I didn't know him and he left immediately but he wanted me to handed it over to you; I took the small white envelope and the boy immediately left, I looked again at the pink roses in my hand.

I know what pink roses mean and only one person knows that pink roses are my favorite because they represent innocent romantic love, and make a great choice for teenage romance or first timers stage of a romantic relationship. Pink roses represent a beautiful, fresh love and a purity of emotion but how did that person knows that I like them?

I opened the envelope but I didn't saw the name of the owner but he left a message.

Pink roses was your favorites flowers, Nunew no matter what your decision is in the future I will be happy for you, I wish I could be by your side like before, I wish I could wipe your tears when you cry, I wish I could stay beside you, I wish I could take the pain you felt, I wish to share the hardships you went through, One day if you know who I am, I hope you'll be happy when you see me, Please don't hurt yourself anymore, Don't hurt yourself because you deserve the world, No matter what happened I'm also here by your side❤️

I look around but I found no one, Who is he and how did he know that I like pink roses? I shook my head but a smile form from my lips because of the smell of this pink roses. Whoever you are thank you for reminding me about this.